[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Commentary

:D  Show me the link to one - ANY - "expert" that has Dillon rated below the top 5 RBs. 

Are you sure you guys know how to play fantasy football?  I mean, really.  :D

812955[/snapback]

Lets just say, I dont have him in my top 5. There, that is 1 expert that disagrees with you. :D

But I dont think its that bad a pick by any means.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just say,  I dont have him in my top 5.  There, that is 1 expert that disagrees with you.  :D

But I dont think its that bad a pick by any means.

812966[/snapback]

Not that they're considered the end-all of experts, but the three designated "experts" on ESPN have Dillon as high as #3 and consensus average 5.3. They had McGahee rated just ahead of Dillon, but honestly, Losman at QB ... scary. :D

Have some respect for what your doing here. Its a mock for a published book for the huddle that you were given the opportunity to take part in.  Also show some respect to your fellow huddlers who are online waiting.  There I said my peace.

812897[/snapback]

I do have respect for what I'm doing & that is why I didn't predraft. If it were my own team I definately would not predraft the first round. I said I'd only be out for an hour. It's not my fault other people held up the draft so long. I sit at the pc for the better part of every day & get blasted for being away at the precise moment that my pick happen to come up after everyone else has waited several hours for Darin. That's bs.

I sit at the pc for the better part of every day & get blasted for being away at the precise moment that my pick happen to come up after everyone else has waited several hours for Darin. That's bs.

812971[/snapback]

Consider the source :D ....I hear Sarge is a few weeks late on his rabies vaccination!

I do have respect for what I'm doing & that is why I didn't predraft. If it were my own team I definately would not predraft the first round. I said I'd only be out for an hour. It's not my fault other people held up the draft so long. I sit at the pc for the better part of every day & get blasted for being away at the precise moment that my pick happen to come up after everyone else has waited several hours for Darin. That's bs.

812971[/snapback]

Its not BS, if you know your going to be gone, predraft. How hard is it. You know between a few players who you are taking, what difference does it make if you rank them in the order of your choice. What is BS is you were up when you left. I wouldnt expect anyone to sit around the PC all day. Spain knew he was leaving for an hour, and he predrafted. Its just that simple. Obviously nights and weekends are a lil different, but during the day, there is no excuse.

rajn, I think you got the brunt of some built up frustration in the los G and darin wait times. a one hour wait isnt a crime for two picks, and i also happen to agree, this is too important to predraft. I want to make my picks live.

812971[/snapback]

AGAIN....... I'm on the WEST FREAKIN' COAST. While you guys were picking, I was SLEEPING. And A-FREAKIN-GAIN, I posted that I would have no internet access from 6pm PDT until 9am PDT. I didn't want to pre-rank for the first round, like rajn noted.

LINK

812972[/snapback]

Footballguys.com ... 'nuff said. That place is a freakin' joke.

rajn, I think you got the brunt of some built up frustration in the los G and darin wait times. a one hour wait isnt a crime for two picks, and i also happen to agree, this is too important to predraft. I want to make my picks live.

812980[/snapback]

Oh I'm sorry, I'll start waking up at 4am just for this.

Does this mean I get to beeyotch and whine like little girls when you people aren't up and picking past midnight your time?

Edit: Stupid censor.

Edited by darin3

Does this mean I get to beeyotch and whine like little girls when you people aren't up and picking past midnight your time?

812984[/snapback]

You can do what you want...you've already proved that the moderator status has gone to your head! :D:D:D

NOW, I'm starting to agonize over my RB's. Yea, I knew guys like Portis and DD would be gonzo, but it doesnt mean I can't whine.... since everyone else is, but for different reasons!

812992[/snapback]

Several more will be gone by the time you pick again. :D

Darin, I'm not getting on to you for taking long to pick. Just pointing out the fact that nobody said anything about it until this morning, several hours into the wait...and I do realize it was me that brought it up, but I was just wanting to know if you knew the draft was on. But then I get hosed for being gone for one freaking hour. That is bs.

Darin, I'm not getting on to you for taking long to pick. Just pointing out the fact that nobody said anything about it until this morning, several hours into the wait...and I do realize it was me that brought it up, but I was just wanting to know if you knew the draft was on. But then I get hosed for being gone for one freaking hour. That is bs.

813001[/snapback]

Nod - I understand. I am just really irritated that people don't understand that I'm on the west coast and there's something called "time zones". I waited around for LG to fire it up (not tryin to call him out or anything) last night as long as I could. I woke up somewhat early - for me - and got to my office ASAP just for this... in fact, I missed the 9am PDT cutoff time for my ConFusion auction closings because I was doing this.

Trust me, there will be no delays from me from here on out.

813001[/snapback]

Rajn, for the last time, its not BS. You knew you were about to be up, and should have pre-drafted. Anyway, were past that now. Hopefully I got my point across.

Rajn: I am not mad at you for leaving everyone hanging for an hour. But I am still mad about you posting that MH pic where you are your brother were imitating the "ambiguously gay duo"... :D

Pick 2.07 (19 overall) - Wow. That's all I gotta say. Julius Jones is the complete RB package. I am not scared off by the Thomas signing or the 'Boys drafting of Barber III. Parcells is going to feed Jones the ball 25+ a game, and because of a much-improved defense, the Cowboys will rely on their ground game even more this coming season to keep opposing teams' offenses off the field. With Dillon and Jones, I have two solid RBs that are weekly starters regardless of opponent.