[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rajn

Bruschi was my 32nd round pick and I specifically saved my last LB spot all this time to take him for that very risk/reward reason. And if he was put on IR, I just pick up another LB and lose nothing. If he plays, I have a stud.

Way to go Rajn, Way to steal my thunder :D

Bruschi was my 32nd round pick and I specifically saved my last LB spot all this time to take him for that very risk/reward reason.  And if he was put on IR, I just pick up another LB and lose nothing.  If he plays, I have a stud.

Way to go Rajn,  Way to steal my thunder  :D

817378[/snapback]

:D

Surprised everyone let him slip this far. But given all I had left to draft was LB, DE, DT & PK I figured I better address the most important first. You hit the nail on the head as far as the thinking behind the pick goes. Glad I have the two pick together as well because I also didn't want to miss out on Will Smith to close out my DLs.

Bruschi was my 32nd round pick and I specifically saved my last LB spot all this time to take him for that very risk/reward reason.  And if he was put on IR, I just pick up another LB and lose nothing.  If he plays, I have a stud.

Way to go Rajn,  Way to steal my thunder  :D

817378[/snapback]

The scary thing about this is..... once Sarge tells us (in the handbook) what a bunch of tools we are, we can only fight back here in the forum! All the MORE reason that this league's results should go into the 2006 edition! :D

The scary thing about this is..... once Sarge tells us (in the handbook) what a bunch of tools we are, we can only fight back here in the forum! All the MORE reason that this league's results should go into the 2006 edition!  :D

817678[/snapback]

Im not throwing anyone here under the bus. You guys are writing your own paragraphs. Im writing my strategy in more detail is all. Not slamming anyone there, when I can do it here and get away with it. Right Los. :D

And Ill talk to DMD about listing the results of this draft in next yrs handbook. But this draft Im sure wont be there again. So Im not sure it makes much sense to those buying the mag for the first time in 2006. Why dont you guys all PM him to death until he agrees to do it. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You know...maybe we should just look at this draft for what it IS. A May draft....before June cutdowns....WAY before preseason games and final cutdowns and acquisitions. Fixed positional limits make if fair....but sort of unrealistic. But it's all to give SOME FF players out there a bearing on how valuable one player is over another and so on. Right?

Sort of a PREseason...PREview....of other FFLers hunches.....LOL.

We are all in the same boat. But I think the smartest thing was to make it a 12-team draft. 16 teams @ 32 rounds would be far too deep to draft this early, IMO. (Although when we started Fusion....we did ours in FEB. :D )

So.....quit yur bellyaching.....LOL. And play ball. :D

Im not throwing anyone here under the bus.  You guys are writing your own paragraphs.  Im writing my strategy in more detail is all.  Not slamming anyone there,  when I can do it here and get away with it.    Right Los.  :D

And Ill talk to DMD about listing the results of this draft in next yrs handbook.  But this draft Im sure wont be there again.  So Im not sure it makes much sense to those buying the mag for the first time in 2006.  Why dont you guys all PM him to death until he agrees to do it.  :D

817721[/snapback]

Sorry, I was kinda lookin forward to a blood letting! :D Sad to hear it won't happen. That would have been fun! :D I guess it would not be reasonable to make Sarge alienate everyone in this mock draft league! I got my helmet on..... but I guess we'll do this without pads! :D

Sorry, I was kinda lookin forward to a blood letting!  :D  Sad to hear it won't happen. That would have been fun!  :D I guess it would not be reasonable to make Sarge alienate everyone in this mock draft league! I got my helmet on..... but I guess we'll do this without pads!  :D

817764[/snapback]

I'd say Rovers.....the bloodletting will just be onhold for a short time. :D Once they get their paragraphs.....all bets (and manners) will be off I'm sure. :D

What's a league without some trashtalking? :D