[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LMAO @ you HAFAX team

Guest THEbigred

You've gotta understand the format to understand what makes a good team in Hafa X. You only need to start 1 RB in this league and Westbrook is a top back in the league's scoring (finished in the top 10 each of the last 2 seasons) since it gives bonus points to RB's for receptions. Having Cadallac Williams and Stephen Davis as our other options is just bonus. Since half the scoring is on IDPs you have to find a nice balance and thats what we have. Considering this is a 16 team league, I would go as far as to say that we are one of the favorites to win the title this year............

Guest THEbigred

lol DMD.

Phil I understand HAFAX rules all too well. Meet the enemy. :D Really was just glancing at the rosters and wanted to yank the huddle chain.

My bad on Cadillac though, fergot you drafted him. Frankly I would have probably taken him #1, given the choice.

As for Davis cmon he's washed up....re Westbrook, I liked him since he was drafted, but he is in real danger of losing his job w/the contract biatchin. They didn't draft Moats (a Westbrook-like back) for giggles.

You in the HafaX as well Big Red?

As for Davis cmon he's washed up....re Westbrook, I liked him since he was drafted, but he is in real danger of losing his job w/the contract biatchin. They didn't draft Moats (a Westbrook-like back) for giggles.

Well, Andy Reid likes the RBBC philosophy and the Eagles are concerned about Buckhalter. Buckhalter appears to be on his way back to full strength but he's an injury waiting to happen so drafting Moats was a great way to add insurance and depth at the RB position. Westbrook is not the kinda guy you give the ball to on every down, but he had success as a "part-timer" two years ago and he's really the team's second receiver so I am banking on him putting up similar numbers to the las couple of years. Davis is a guy who WILL be the workhorse RB IF he is able to get back from microfracture surgery. Only a couple of RB's have undergone the procedure and have made it back to be an impact player (both played for the Panthers in fact: Fred Lane and DeShaun Foster), so its a gamble at this point but its a gamble that would pay off big time if he made it back.

lol DMD.

....re Westbrook, I liked him since he was drafted, but he is in real danger of losing his job w/the contract biatchin.  They didn't draft Moats (a Westbrook-like back) for giggles.

826240[/snapback]

I'd love to see the link that shows where Westbrook is in danger of losing his job b/c of the contract situation. I am hearing on sportsradio here in Philly that it is looking like he will sign a long term deal.

The Moats pick was just for insurance in case Buckhalter gets hurt once again.

What is this HafaX you speak of?  I hate being so completely out of the loop.

826313[/snapback]

I'm right there with ya...thought that this was supposed to be a reply to a post and not its own thread...did ya hit "new post" insteada "reply"?