[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamont Jordan

whomper

I find it incredible to see that there haven't been any nay-sayers here.  I agree that Jordan has played decently well while in the league, but for a guy who has never done anything, he's sure getting lots of props here.  Nobody thinks he is too slow, or not explosive enough???  I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out where to project this guy.  In the Fantasy advice forums, people are currently overwhelmingly telling me to get Deuce McCallister instead of Jordan-----but the majority here seems to think jordan will be around 1300/10.  Those numbers are BETTER than McCallisters, and Jordan hasn't taken the beatings Deuce has.  Am I missing something here>??

827041[/snapback]

I was one of those that said get Duece. While I think Jordan will, in fact have a good year, the N.O. O line is much improved, and Duece is a proven commodity. McAllister had over 1600 rush yards in 2003, and went for over combined 2100 yards! Last year, he never really recovered from that high ankle sprain, and the Saints took away his blocking FB. While I do think Jordan will do well, that remains to be seen. There is certainly more risk with Jordan. Duece is still only 27 years old. In a PPR league, Duece is again the man, with 69 receptions in 2003. If both stay healthy, Duece should outscore Jordan. There IS always the chance that Jordan could bust, although I don't think so.

I find it incredible to see that there haven't been any nay-sayers here.  I agree that Jordan has played decently well while in the league, but for a guy who has never done anything, he's sure getting lots of props here.  Nobody thinks he is too slow, or not explosive enough???  I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out where to project this guy.  In the Fantasy advice forums, people are currently overwhelmingly telling me to get Deuce McCallister instead of Jordan-----but the majority here seems to think jordan will be around 1300/10.  Those numbers are BETTER than McCallisters, and Jordan hasn't taken the beatings Deuce has.  Am I missing something here>??

827041[/snapback]

Deuce has a proven track record of consistency....he doesn't always show outstanding numbers in the TD dept., but he always poses the threat...

If he can come into camp at 100%, anything is possible..