[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting stadium article

budlitebrad

That is a good read.

It's a scary proposition----no football in KC. I would hate to see them move to LA. Personally, I think the Chargers will be in LA. Those voters will never approve a tax to build a new stadium----they are already taxed to the hilt as it is.

LA Chargers----it just makes sense, anyway. And before I get blasted by Chargerz, let me say that San Diego is an AWESOME town and should have a football team.

It's funny that the NFL wants a team in LA, the owners want a team in LA, corporate sponsors want a team in LA, but I have yet to hear of any actual football fans that would like a team in LA. Which tells me we will just be back to the bad old days of a team in LA playing to a half-empty stadium with all the home games blacked-out.

The likely scenario would be the Chiefs to move across the state line to Kansas. Kansas City, Missouri is notorious for screwing things up, and in Kansas City, Kansas right now they are going through a tremendous revitalization.

This is where the Kansas Speedway is located, and there is TONS of land near there to build a stadium. There is also GREAT freeway access, and lately Kansas has been very good about providing incentives for businesses to build there.

That's my guess right now.

I was at Arrowhead a couple years ago for the play-off game against the Colts. I thought it was the best stadium I'd ever been in. Chiefs control all the parking. Tons of seats. I guess it's all about the luxury boxes these days.