[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Koren Robinson and a DUI

loaf

I'm not sure, but I believe if you are in the substance abuse program, alcohol counts. If this is a violation, and it's withint a year of his 4 game suspension, this could be a full year, or at least 6 games.

If alcohol doesn't count, then it's just up to the Seahawks.

I'm not sure, but I believe if you are in the substance abuse program, alcohol counts.  If this is a violation, and it's withint a year of his 4 game suspension, this could be a full year, or at least 6 games.

If alcohol doesn't count, then it's just up to the Seahawks.

828221[/snapback]

Alcohol is not a drug that is why its legal :D:D

Alcohol is not a drug that is why its legal  :D  :D

828228[/snapback]

True, but it is called the NFL Substance Abuse program, not the Illegal Drugs program. I still believe alcohol is a no no once you are in. It alone won't get you in, but once in, it may get you a violation. I believe an ex Raven (Webster?) got a 4 game suspension for an alcohol violation once in the program.

Again, I might be wrong, but it's worth looking into. If he does have to sit a year and Seattle cuts him, he may be totally done as no team is likely to sign a troubled player they won't get for at least a year.

Dale Carter sat a year after a low amount of alcohol.

From http://news.findlaw.com/legalnews/sports/d...olicy/football/

The illegal use of drugs and the abuse of prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and alcohol (hereinafter referred to as "substances of abuse") is prohibited [ftnt 1] for players in the National Football League ("NFL"). Moreover, the use of alcohol may be prohibited for individual players in certain situations where clinically indicated in accordance with the terms of this Policy.

Doens't look good for the momo.

Edited by Big Red

Man this guys is an idiot. How many chances do you need? Well, that should pretty much slam the door on his career as a hawk. Can't believe i have that f'ers jersey :D

828268[/snapback]

I agree. This is just another sorry chapter in KRob's life and career. I can't say that I'm surprised!!

Personally, I find this entire scenario to be one of the most pathetic and sad outcomes in the NFL today. KRob is greatly talented by almost any measure but just is hell-bent on ruining his opportunities. If he hasn't figured it out by now, it's just impossible to believe he will ever "see the light".