[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock Draft

Ziachild007

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duce is timing out and now the computer will do all the picking for him. He can still pre-draft, but his picks will go quickly.

Need to go to work and will put on computer control to keep things going.

Edited by Randall

Duce is timing out and now the computer will do all the picking for him. He can still pre-draft, but his picks will go quickly.

Need to go to work and will put on computer control to keep things going.

840770[/snapback]

Don't put it on "computer control", just predraft. Computer control plucks names off a list and doesn't lend any info into the human element that you bring to a mock. If we wanted it to go fast and didn't care what actual human beings might do then we could just print out an Antsports top 200 list and not waste our time doing a mock.

1.09-Domanick Davis:  Most underated, underappreciated RB in the FF world.  5th most FF points from the RB position.  Gets touches throughout the game even when they abandon the running game.  More receptions and rec yards last year than Edge or LT.

840583[/snapback]

Not if Travis Henry goes to Houston. :D

:D

Dammit Darin I was drooling at the chance of Martin still being there at my pick. I figured it would be pretty much a no brainer pick there for you though.

LT was a no brainer at #1 for me.

Gates is SD's #1 receiver at TE for my #2 pick.

L.Jordan is somewhat of a risk/reward pick, I think he has less to worry about other RB's stealing carries than others left for my #3 pick.

Dammit Darin I was drooling at the chance of Martin still being there at my pick. I figured it would be pretty much a no brainer pick there for you though.

L.Jordan is somewhat of a risk/reward pick, I think he has less to worry about other RB's stealing carries than others left for my #3 pick.

841119[/snapback]

The only problem w/ picking Martin was that he has the same bye as Alexander. But, if this were to be a real league, I'd just start 1 RB that week.

I'm a huge C-Mart guy. Met him last season - Week 2 @ the Bolts. He's a cool cat, and believe me, he'll be able to produce like he did last season. He's a determined guy, for sure.

You like Gates over either C. Johnson or Holt??  You really think he's going to get the yards to warrant the pick? :D   Gates has a lot more value in a TE required league though.

841148[/snapback]

Yeah, couldn't pass up Holt here. He has the potential to be the #2 or heck, even #1 WR (if Moss doesn't sync w/ Collins).

Edited to add: Not sure where everyone's from, but I'm most likely the "most west", and as such, there may be slight delays in my picks in the mornings. I'm normally up by 7:30 or 8 every morning, and typically check email and The Huddle after showering, etc. I will make every attempt to pre-select a few guys before hittin' the sack, too! :D Thanks for your patience.

Edited by darin3

You like Gates over either C. Johnson or Holt??  You really think he's going to get the yards to warrant the pick? :D  Gates has a lot more value in a TE required league though.

841148[/snapback]

I don't like him over them it was the value i was picking.

I don't like him over them it was the value i was picking.

841164[/snapback]

Not sure where the the value is in that pick, considering the rules for this draft call for a WR/TE flex. :D

841119[/snapback]

You like Gates over either C. Johnson or Holt??  You really think he's going to get the yards to warrant the pick? :D  Gates has a lot more value in a TE required league though.

841148[/snapback]

My bad, I looked at the league I could've sworn it required a TE. I have too many of these things going on I guess.

841184[/snapback]

Yeah that 1200 Mock is killin' me.... :D

Not sure where the the value is in that pick, considering the rules for this draft call for a WR/TE flex. :D

841186[/snapback]

Well, my projections have Gates at 950 yards and 10 TDs, so...

Holt's a lock for 1,300+ yards, but TDs? Who knows.

I am not a CJ guy. Not one bit. I've seen projections for him with 12+ TDs. I don't buy it. 1,200 yards, sure. But I see 8-9 TDs.

I was checking a few stats to see how bad my mistake would of hurt me and I'm not sure it would have. The league favors TDs over yards, with Bruce on the other side of Holt I think there's a good chance Gates will have more TDs again. Also Holt gets his yards in bunches, he broke 100 yards in 6 of 16 ganes he played last year.

Don't put it on "computer control", just predraft.  Computer control plucks names off a list and doesn't lend any info into the human element that you bring to a mock.  If we wanted it to go fast and didn't care what actual human beings might do then we could just print out an Antsports top 200 list and not waste our time doing a mock.

840798[/snapback]

I did both. I don't want to hold the draft up while at work.

seriously...what's going on here?  We made it through 6 rounds in what? 2 days?!?!?! 

this draft is a joke.  I'm close to going "computer control".

842755[/snapback]

I hear ya!!

seriously...what's going on here?  We made it through 6 rounds in what? 2 days?!?!?! 

this draft is a joke.  I'm close to going "computer control".

842755[/snapback]

I hear ya!!

842766[/snapback]

This is nothin'. I'm in another one (#1200) that's only in the third round. I'm thinking of goin' computer control on that one, but I have too many OCD tendencies.

Edit to add: When the frack are these other mocks gonna start? This is driving me nuts. Who wants to start another one? 10 people with all-day internet access would be fantastic. Thoughts?

Edited by darin3

This is nothin'.  I'm in another one (#1200) that's only in the third round.  I'm thinking of goin' computer control on that one, but I have too many OCD tendencies.

Edit to add:  When the frack are these other mocks gonna start?  This is driving me nuts.  Who wants to start another one?  10 people with all-day internet access would be fantastic.  Thoughts?

842783[/snapback]

I've been sittin' at home with nothing to do for the past three days! Now I have to go back to work. :doah: