[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team Performance Re-draft Mock

Hugh 0ne

Picks so far:

1.01 CFH L. Tomlinson RB SDC

1.02 TimC and your Mom S. Alexander RB SEA

1.03 Wizards P. Manning QB IND

1.04 Apathy E. James RB IND

1.05 Reddogs2020 P. Holmes RB KCC

1.06 Fatman W. McGahee RB BUF

1.07 Gomer's Pyle D. McAllister RB NOS

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted Double D at #10.  If I can steal the thread for a minute, am I crazy for not liking RB's like Lewis and Dillon that can't catch the ball in leagues with 1-pt rec?

841111[/snapback]

I could have had either of those two and went with Deuce...that could be a head scratcher, but not in this format IMO.

I really wanted Double D at #10.  If I can steal the thread for a minute, am I crazy for not liking RB's like Lewis and Dillon that can't catch the ball in leagues with 1-pt rec?

841111[/snapback]

If I was 100% certain his ankle was fine, I'd take Lewis as high as #3 overall, but I'm :D .

Hugh - tell me about A. Green in that slot rather than K-Jones...just wondering, wanting to pick your brain...and touch those ABS  :D

841129[/snapback]

Well, it's early, and there are a lot of question marks that will be answered by draft time. I just like the proven back here. I think Ahman still has a few years left in the tank. He's busier out of the backfield as well, and with 1 pt per rec, I opted for Ahman.

Between Ahman, KJ, and Dillon, I was on the fence, not sure which 2 I wanted. It was close.

Actually, I thought I had Tiki predrafted over CMart, but I guess I must have clicked the wrong button. Oh well this is a redraft, so I would just hope the Martin has one more good year left in him.

Actually, I thought I had Tiki predrafted over CMart, but I guess I must have clicked the wrong button.  Oh well this is a redraft, so I would just hope the Martin has one more good year left in him.

841159[/snapback]

You've got to click those radio buttons as the final step. I was curious as to that pick as well--glad you explained it was an accident. That stuff happens.

Fatman...you havin' a sandwich or something?

:D

841154[/snapback]

I'm overweight - can I take his place? :D

841157[/snapback]

Sorry dudes...boss came into my office and wouldn't leave...

Sorry dudes...boss came into my office and wouldn't leave...

841165[/snapback]

You've got to set his/her priorities straight!

Tatum Bell... :D

Not sure about that pick...lesser of several evils perhaps?

Any predictions on what Timmayy will do here?

I'm guessing Steven Jackson or Marvin H.

Edit to add: Wait a minute, this is Timmayy we're talking about. I'll change my prediction to Eddie George.

Edited by Controller

Any predictions on what Timmayy will do here?

I'm guessing Steven Jackson or Marvin H.

841183[/snapback]

Kind of what I was thinking. I keep hearing about RB depth this year. In a dynasty maybe but it has gotten ugly fast at the RB position, IMHO.

I really wanted to take Andre Johnson over Chad Johnson, Javon Walker or Joe Horn.  Settled for Chad, but Andre could rise to the top this year.

841222[/snapback]

I think he ends the year as a top 5 WR.

I really wanted to take Andre Johnson over Chad Johnson, Javon Walker or Joe Horn.  Settled for Chad, but Andre could rise to the top this year.

841222[/snapback]

I am sorta glad AJ went before my pick. I would have taken him for sure and with Davis already on my team, I think that might have been too many eggs in one basket.

Wow - almost to the 4th round and none of the rookie RB's have been taken yet.  Is this consistent with other Mocks?

841227[/snapback]

It's a re-draft but it is starting to get about time. There are only 4 this year for re-drafts, IMHO.