[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FYI about Official Huddle Mocks

DMD

We'll be running several mocks again this year of course and I suppose I will once again "rate" the plan used on each team and how well it appeared to work out.

If you want to be in a mock draft, keep your eye open usually between MON and WED when I kick off the signups.

You'll need to know how to use MyFantasyLeague.

Any fantasy football knowledge is pretty helpful too though any amount will still likely solicit the occasional catcall from the boards.

I plan on doing at least these mocks

12 man, performance (no reception points) - probably more than one

12 man, performance (reception points) - probably more than one

12 man, TD only

12 man, all keepers/dynasty

10 man performance

8 man performance

14 man, performance

12 man, auction (if possible)

There could be others. We usually have about a dozen or so. It is good practice and helpful to see where conventional wisdom is putting players this year.

I have not started yet since I want to minimize the incidence of drafting a player that ends up on another team and there are about 3 or 4 WR that may change.

I will probably start next week

Thanks to any who participate. You are the chosen sons of destiny.

:D  :D Wow that DMD can cut a rug...nice moves  :D

Is that how Texans wave hello???  :D

841748[/snapback]

It is how I train to be a cage fighter... :D

12 man, performance (no reception points) - probably more than one

12 man, performance (reception points) - probably more than one

12 man, TD only

12 man, all keepers/dynasty

10 man performance

8 man performance

14 man, performance

12 man, auction (if possible)

Can you do a 16 team performance draft ?

Edited by Outshined

DMD, I know every Tom, DICK and Harry has suggestions and likes to tell you how to run your website, so why should I be any different:

One of the "historical deficiencies" of this esteemed website is the lack of IDP information. Adding Sarge was a great move, adding the forum was a great move, now how about a mock IDP draft as well, aside from the one you did for the handbook? You know, a step in the right direction. More IDP stuff. Cool. Groovy. Awesome.

:D

Being a son of destiny I figgered I had to give my 2 cents.

DMD, I know every Tom, DICK and Harry has suggestions and likes to tell you how to run your website, so why should I be any different:

One of the "historical deficiencies" of this esteemed website is the lack of IDP information. Adding Sarge was a great move, adding the forum was a great move, now how about a mock IDP draft as well, aside from the one you did for the handbook? You know, a step in the right direction. More IDP stuff. Cool. Groovy. Awesome.

Being a son of destiny I figgered I had to give my 2 cents.

841861[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing... we essentially already did one, but it finished weeks ago, and we should most likely do more for "practice". I would be certainly interested in taking part in any IDP mocks... I'll sit tight and will wait for more info.

I was wondering the same thing... we essentially already did one, but it finished weeks ago, and we should most likely do more for "practice".  I would be certainly interested in taking part in any IDP mocks...  I'll sit tight and will wait for more info.

841863[/snapback]

I meant to add an IDP Mock as well. I absolutely want one.

And I'll do another 16 team mock but those are pretty hard to fill and quite honestly takes me hours to analyze and write up. If there is a call for it, we'll do one that large.