[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for a keeper league

peepinmofo

I know its early, but the league I was in apparently fell apart. I HAD a stacked team, but no one apparently wants to play again. Anyway, Im looking for a keeper league to join in, wether a new league starting (preferred) or an existing team (possibly).

Feel free to PM me.

3 openings in my local league only hangup is that its in New Orleans and we prefer to have all owners present for the draft!

This is an existing redraft league that is changing to keeper this season so all will have fresh teams to start with. If any of you are interested in a trip to New Orleans at draft time PM me for more details!

Although Id love to go to NO, I dont think Id be able to do it for Fantasy Football. Although it would be a blast Im sure!

Anyway, if you all would like to create a league here (Id like to make it a money league...doesnt matter how much really, just something we can all agree on), Id be down for that. Ive never been commish, but Im sure I could manage it.

PM me if you all would like to start one, and we can figure out what service to use.

I've got an "invite only" league I've been fiddling around with for a while.

Money league

Auction

Salary caps and contracts

Performance scoring

Deep rosters and deep starting lineups

No defensive units or IDPs -- offense only

...if you're interested, lmk...

I have a new keeper league that I am trying to fill and from the posts it sounds like my league.

Check out the league website. We already have a core of good players but need more.

My Webpage

League ID: bwwoff

Password: football

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF

1 Special Team

email me with questions or a link to a team.

Edited by G3-175SE

Guys I have a spot open in my keeper league. I am the Commish of the league, we have been together for about 5 years now.

Two keepers (not in the same position)

ReDraft

No IDP's

Kind of expensive ($150)

Here is the site: http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/29696

We are looking for guys that are interested LONG TERM

If you are interested PM me.

Sorry G3 I woulld like a commish or guy that linked me to the league a guy that just started in the huddle today.

844658[/snapback]

We were all new at some time. And am entering my 4th year as a commissioner of two different leagues, this will be my third and I love it. So new to this forum, yes? So what. New to fantasy football or being commissioner? No.

If you are interested, great. If not, great. League will still go on.

Later!

Edited by G3-175SE

Looks like we have 5 interested, any others out there?

845827[/snapback]

i am interested and so is a friend of mine so that would be 2 more if you are still taking offers. we are both in multiple other leagues and very competitive.

I'd be interested depending on the rules and how much.

849327[/snapback]

Ok guys...We have about 10 so far, and to me that is enough to start discussing rules and what not. Please everyone email me so I can send out one email to everyone, and we can discuss it that way. Also, in the email I send out, I will provide you with my AIM and Yahoo names so we can chat that way if you want.

My email address is jr@pbsj.com

Texas Keeper League

www.awolfantasyfootball.bravehost.com

this is our website

this is a startup league

$50.00 entry fee

biweekly prize giveaways, player of the year bonus

Director of League Operations

Kevin Hubbard