[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Madden worse .....

Whiskey Pimp

Which "team" is worse?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which "team" is worse?

• Yes = Madden is worse
    • No = The Sunday Night crew is worse
    • Tie = they both are terrible
    • Other = you tell me

I don't like Madden, but I can't stand to watch Thiesman and McGuire constantly argue over every little detail.  They never have a point, they just automatically take different sides and start yelling.

843655[/snapback]

I agree. While most of Madden's lame quips and senseless stories are totally irrelevant to what's happening on the field, at least you can sort of just tune him out. The constant whiny biatching by Theisman and that other tool are totally unbearable. :D

I like Madden. Sure, he's a little goofy sometimes. It's called personality, something the current Sunday Night crew severely lacks.

Theisman, you're famous for getting your leg broken in grotesque fashion. Stop talking.

McGuire is the sports casting version of the Wal-Mart greeter.

Edited by Jimmy Neutron

While I'm no fan of Madden at all, I'd rather have him than last year's Sunday night crew any day.

843670[/snapback]

What he said. :D

I'm probably in the minority, but I really don't mind Madden. Theismen and McGuire on the other hand drive me nuts. I can't stand listening to either of those two konges.

edit: jacka$$es translates to konges. :D What's a konge? :D

Edited by Sam

First of all the sunday night crew is the worst of all time. McGuire is a jack-a$$...-at least Thiesman played a significant NFL role. McGuire is an absolute distraction, constantly pushing his opinion that is always wrong.

While Madden may be a rambling goof,("the thing,the stuff,Favre,boom,the thing"), people in my age group receive a certain degree of comfort that takes us back to a simpler time listening to him ramble on in the backround while enjoying a little football.