[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I give up...

darin3

:D

Someone mentioned this in one of the current Huddle mock draft threads... can anyone commit to doing a one-day Huddle Mock Draft? Starting... I dunno... when we get 10-12 Huddlers? I'm willing & able. DMD said the "official" Huddle mocks will start on Monday, so if there's anyone - like me - that doesn't wanna wait that long, let's get another one going. I'm gonna set one up on Antsports - post here if interested and I'll update this post with the info.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't start it to early in the morning...

like 10:00 would be great

843771[/snapback]

It's all set up and if we can get a quick 10, then we can attempt to pull it off today! Otherwise, tomorrow's fine.

yeah but...

...its monday...

843775[/snapback]

says who?? :D

Darin was saying the "Official Huddle" mocks were starting Monday, but I believe he is starting this one today.

I set it up...

http://www.antsports.com/Private_Drafts/

Huddle One Day Draft

Password:  huddle

Timer:  45 minutes

If you're not gonna take it (somewhat) seriously, don't sign up.  :D

10-team, high-performance scoring, 1 QB, 1-2 RB, 2-3 WR, TE, K, D/ST.

843757[/snapback]

Redraft?? I know its a mock, but it makes a difference, IMO.

says who??  :D

Darin was saying the "Official Huddle" mocks were starting Monday, but I believe he is starting this one today.

843779[/snapback]

Correct.

Redraft??  I know its a mock, but it makes a difference, IMO.

843781[/snapback]

Hmm, I didn't see that as an option when I set it up ... but not sure it was an option. Yeah, this would be a re-draft league.

Edit: 6 left. Please use something close to your Huddle name so we can get on your ass if you're laggin' or make a dumb pick. :D

Edited by darin3

Correct.

Hmm, I didn't see that as an option when I set it up ... but not sure it was an option.  Yeah, this would be a re-draft league.

843786[/snapback]

Its not an option, but I was just wondering what you had in mind. :D

I set it up...

http://www.antsports.com/Private_Drafts/

Huddle One Day Draft

Password:  huddle

Timer:  45 minutes

If you're not gonna take it (somewhat) seriously, don't sign up.  :D

Re-draft, 10-team, high-performance scoring, 1 QB, 1-2 RB, 2-3 WR, TE, K, D/ST.

843757[/snapback]

Reverse-bump to get the info closer to the bottom of the thread.

:D

Someone mentioned this in one of the current Huddle mock draft threads... can anyone commit to doing a one-day Huddle Mock Draft?  Starting... I dunno... when we get 10-12 Huddlers?  I'm willing & able.  DMD said the "official" Huddle mocks will start on Monday, so if there's anyone - like me - that doesn't wanna wait that long, let's get another one going.  I'm gonna set one up on Antsports - post here if interested and I'll update this post with the info.

843721[/snapback]

That would of been me, any openings left????

OK I'm in, I just need to know when........

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

That would of been me, any openings left????

843824[/snapback]

Yes, last I checked there were 6 slots open. Sooner we fill, sooner we start... I'm at a computer pretty much all day so my picks would be instantaneous.

Somethin' screwwed up with another Huddle Mock I'm in so now I'm "computer controlled"... :D So I'm looking to start this one ASAP! :D

5 slots left... lots of Huddlers lurkin' here in this thread... sign up already! :D

Edited by darin3

Somethin' screwwed up with another Huddle Mock I'm in so now I'm "computer controlled"... :D  So I'm looking to start this one ASAP!  :D

843827[/snapback]

For what it's worth, I believe if you setup your next pick with a predraft pick, it will take you off computer control after that pick. At least this is what it says on the Antsports site. I'll get out of your thread now.

For what it's worth, I believe if you setup your next pick with a predraft pick, it will take you off computer control after that pick.  At least this is what it says on the Antsports site.  I'll get out of your thread now.

843904[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. What I read was if you time out, you're stuck w/ computer control, although you can pre-select prior to your pick coming. :D Dunno what happened last night, I was waiting for the pick ahead of me and had to leave, so set up 4 possible pre-selects... so no possibility of all 4 being picked with only 1 ahead of me... but apparently I timed out. My apologies to those reading this that are in that mock w/ me!

Thanks for the info.  What I read was if you time out, you're stuck w/ computer control, although you can pre-select prior to your pick coming.  :D  Dunno what happened last night, I was waiting for the pick ahead of me and had to leave, so set up 4 possible pre-selects... so no possibility of all 4 being picked with only 1 ahead of me... but apparently I timed out.  My apologies to those reading this that are in that mock w/ me!

843912[/snapback]

Nope, smithtk is right on the money, but the timer thing sucks ass.