[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the best in 5 years?

seminoles

What division will hold the most NFL powerhouses in 5 years  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What division will hold the most NFL powerhouses in 5 years

• NFC North
    • NFC East
    • NFC South
    • NFC West
    • AFC North
    • AFC East
    • AFC South
    • AFC West

i thought this would be a tough question to answer. i would have to go with the NFC South with the Falcons and Bucs being the two big power houses of the NFC.

844051[/snapback]

I had the same answer, but I had the Panthers leading the charge.

I'm going to break my long-standing policy of never agreeing with a Queens fan and agree - hwo the hell can you predict such a thing  :D

844162[/snapback]

I predict the same thing every year. Another ring for America's Team.

:D

Had to go AFC East. New England is clearly the class of the field and it has more to do with their managing philosophy and coach than the existing talent. Others in their division will have to adjust quickly to compete.

Buffalo and N.Y. are decent teams with some great young talent.

Then there is Miami. :D

Agreed anyone have a crystal ball or tarah cards (sp)???  :D

844500[/snapback]

apparently you and some other people dont understand the idea of evaluating teams now and how they will grow in 5 years. i know that no one can accurately guess the answer, this poll is more for a fun guess. why does everyone have to complain?

apparently you and some other people dont understand the idea of evaluating teams now and how they will grow in 5 years. i know that no one can accurately guess the answer, this poll is more for a fun guess. why does everyone have to complain?

844736[/snapback]

1. It's one of the most difficult questions in the NFL to quantify - how can you try to predict the front office movement, draft, free agent acquisitions, injuries, CBA extension, etc of 32 franchises, even if it's broken into divisions?

2. No one's going to look back in five years to prove that they're right, so why bother?

not complaining, just think this is so speculative...

In 5 years the Vikings could be the next model franchise with 2 Rings under their belts or they could be 3-13 every year...

Now if this dealt with individual players and where they'll be in 5 years, you've got some talkability...