[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K. Jones & C. Benson

Grogansghost

Using the huddles 2004 table for fantasy points given up by a defense to a RB, Det and Chi will face the softest run D's.

Because defenses are tough to predict year-year is there much merit to looking at this info in terms of analyzing equivelant backs? (I'm not saying Jones and Benson are equivelant, I just thougth it was interesting they'd face the weakest rush defenses from 04 on average. But if I was having trouble in choosing between all the rookies this info might lift Benson a bit).

It's a tool, albeit an unpredictable one.  It is one thing I look at and consider if I'm having trouble deciding between two otherwise equal players.

845518[/snapback]

Got to agree with Club here. Though I also think Benson is the best rookie to take in a keeper or dynasty league. He has proven durability.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Got to agree with Club here.  Though I also think Benson is the best rookie to take in a keeper or dynasty league.  He has proven durability.

845540[/snapback]

He's not walking into the best situation though. Brown and Williams are already starters. I agree that Benson is the best for a dynasty league where you can afford to wait, though.