[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's up for some mixology?

twiley

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's what I'll make now...the wife is goign to love the mess tomorrow

Grab the mint again...add a couple scoops of sugar..2 turns of club soda...3 turns of bourbon...lots of ice...shake...enjoy....watch a horse race if there's one on.

here's what I'll make now...the wife is goign to love the mess tomorrow

Grab the mint again...add a couple scoops of sugar..2 turns of club soda...3 turns of bourbon...lots of ice...shake...enjoy....watch a horse race if there's one on.

845896[/snapback]

now that sounds like a julip

Forgive my ignorance. What means a "turn".

845902[/snapback]

well, most of my mixes are by eye measurement so you take your shaker and pour the bottle into it at those measurements..it's kind of like adding olive oil to your pan..one or two turns in the pan usually equates to a common measurement

I just realized I still didn't explain it correctly, turn the bottle over into the shaker and turn it in a clockwise manner around the shaker.

Edited by twiley

well, most of my mixes are by eye measurement so you take your shaker and pour the bottle into it at those measurements..it's kind of like adding olive oil to your pan..one or two turns in the pan usually equates to a common measurement

I just realized I still didn't explain it correctly, turn the bottle over into the shaker and turn it in a clockwise manner around the shaker.

845906[/snapback]

I believe a "turn" is a liberal pour... just about a shot's worth.

845909[/snapback]

nod.............

Hmm..let's peruse the bar....ah a classic....chilled grey goose in the frig...olive juice and some vermouth and a touch of bitters....add some ice to the glass...pour ingredients into shaker...shake...get rid of ice...pour...garnish with some green olives...or if you really want to impress, take some maytag and stuff the olives. Jeeezus, i'm getting shuckscanned. be right back.

Hmm..let's peruse the bar....ah a classic....chilled grey goose in the frig...olive juice and some vermouth and a touch of bitters....add some ice to the glass...pour ingredients into shaker...shake...get rid of ice...pour...garnish with some green olives...or if you really want to impress, take some maytag and stuff the olives. Jeeezus, i'm getting shuckscanned. be right back.

845915[/snapback]

are you just getting dirty?