[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Huddle Mock Draft?

darin3

Doing these mock drafts are really helping me strategize for my big money league drafts which, heck, are coming up sooner than later.

Anyone want to do a mock draft on Antsports? Say a 12-team, performance redraft style?

Since it's already noon Pacific, it'd be tough to put a 30-minute timer on it in hopes of finishing today... so perhaps a 2-hour timer? There'd be some pre-ranking necessary to get us through the night, but we should be able to finish up tomorrow if we start now.

If I get some "ayes" from Huddlers in this thread, I'll start it up and will post the info.

Let's do it! :D

I've got to go to work tonight. I signed up for this draft two days ago. Can we hold it off until tomorrow? I've predrafted the first three rounds just in case.

848040[/snapback]

If it comes down to it, I can PM you my cell # so I can pick for you, if you'd like. Looks like we only need 1 more... and who knows how many rounds we can bang out tonight... :D

i'm at work for 1 more hour.  i would be willing to hop in, but once i leave, i have to go home and take care of my dog and a new pup, so my picks might take longer or could i set up automatic selection?  info?  darin?

848104[/snapback]

check out swampnuts' posts (7 and 8 i think) for the info...

Pre-select till you're blue in the face, fellow Huddlers.... don't want this one to come down to people going computer-controlled. Swamp, are you in control of this one? I'd be happy to help you out with selecting players for people that teeter on timing out.

You guys ought to plan these out a few days in advance and no so much on the fly. JMHO.

848123[/snapback]

This one WAS planned, actually... I believe it all came together in a flurry, though... thereby taking some of the drafters who signed up days ago by surprise... hopefully they're here and paying attention to the fact that it started!

:D MAX and stoperat... maybe I'm missin' something here, but why are you set to computer-controlled??? Computer-controlled is NOT the same thing as pre-drafting. Are you giving up on the draft this soon? Go to your setup page and take it off computer controlled and simply pre-draft enough players per round to cover yourself if you're going to be away for any more than an hour or so.

Edit: Hmm, or maybe it is the same thing... this thing is confusing.

Edited by darin3