[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***OFFICIAL HUDDLE MOCK DRAFT SIGNUP***

DMD

Me too. :D

848926[/snapback]

Sorry bud...I signed up right away to either:

1. draft

2. Hold a spot for someone who came late to the party

I ended up transferring to the first person that missed out. Let's see if we can get you into the next one since you're a West Coaster and hold DR. hours! :D

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bud...I signed up right away to either:

1. draft

2. Hold a spot for someone who came late to the party

I ended up transferring to the first person that missed out. Let's see if we can get you into the next one since you're a West Coaster and hold DR. hours! :D

848930[/snapback]

Thanks. I'm sure I'll catch a mock here sooner or later.

I probably take KJ before Portis but not before DD. I might have taken McGahee higher. No way I take Manning in the first. Maybe a little high for Edge. Maybe a little high for Stephen Jackson, depending on the role Faulk will have in the offense.

No surprise it's RB heavy.

Green Dragons have DD and Stephen Jackson

Cracked Skulls have JJ and Dillon ... not a bad pair.

Wanna bet that at least 6 more RBs are taken in round 2, possibly the entire round could be filled out by RBs?

848947[/snapback]

I can nearly guarantee I will be taking a RB with my next pick, unless a certain WR is there (seeing that I'll have the chance at a RB 2 picks later).

Edit: Oops, nevermind.

Edited by darin3

Pick 2.10 - Bummer, was hoping Moss somehow slipped down here. Then hoped Ahman Green would. Then was going to settle for CuMar. Instead, I flip-flopped on Westbrook vs. Jordan. Westbrook would have been the right pick if this league gave a point per reception. Since it doesn't, I decided to go with Jordan, who should have plenty of open running lanes with Moss & Porter commanding a ton of attention. Norv Turner loves the type of back Jordan is, and his YPC in New York isn't anything to scoff at. Nice 1-2 punch with Edge & Jordan.

Pick 3.03 - I know, you're usually not supposed to draft a QB and RB or WR and RB from the same team, because (in most cases) it's either the run game or the pass game that is successful in a given week, and reliance on one team for BOTH good pass AND run stats is sketchy. Throw that out the window for the Colts. A WR of Harrison's caliber would not be available in Round 4 for me, so I absolutely had to take him here, despite having Edge.