[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***OFFICIAL HUDDLE MOCK DRAFT SIGNUP***

DMD

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took Andre Johnson with 3.05 ... I'm not thrilled with the pick. I almost pulled the trigger on Chris Brown regardless of the bye issue with McAllister. But thats what I normally do in mocks. Load up on RB's.

Nope - this is my "George Costanza - Do the opposite of my gut reaction" mock draft. :D

All but 2 teams already have 2 RBs and those 2 teams are next up ... wanna bet they both grab a RB here ...

Between the 2 of them I bet we see Arrington and Benson off the board ... maybe Foster.

849070[/snapback]

Cadillac before Benson or Arrington?

Or do you think Pittman has a better chance at stealing carries than Jones or Shipp, respectively?

Cadillac before Benson or Arrington? 

Or do you think Pittman has a better chance at stealing carries than Jones or Shipp, respectively?

849072[/snapback]

No doubt Pittman will impact Williams and TJones will impact Benson ... however, I see TB sticking with a RB longer than Chicago AND TJ can't stay healthy anyway.

Not to worried about Shipp ... he missed the boat already, although he make get some snaps.

All but 2 teams already have 2 RBs and those 2 teams are next up ... wanna bet they both grab a RB here ...

Between the 2 of them I bet we see Arrington and Benson off the board ... maybe Foster.

849070[/snapback]

How 'bout none of the above? :D

Nice wraparound picks Johnnies. Wayne wouldn't have fallen much further, and he could easily outproduce Harrison this year.

849105[/snapback]

Thanks Swampnuts, I was waiting on him. Airrington was a stretch but I needed a # rb and he sounds like a definite starter. Denny Green keeps saying nice things about him.

Nice wraparound picks Johnnies. Wayne wouldn't have fallen much further, and he could easily outproduce Harrison this year.

849105[/snapback]

In his shoes I look to take a good number 1 WR from a team ... not the number 2 WR, albeit from a passing team like IND ... yup I take Darrell Jackson before Reggie Wayne.

Edited by Grits and Shins

In his shoes I look to take a good number 1 WR from a team ... not the number 2 WR, albeit from a passing team like IND.

849112[/snapback]

I don't see another WR on the board who should be even money to score more TD's than Wayne should. Yards maybe, but not TD's.

In his shoes I look to take a good number 1 WR from a team ... not the number 2 WR, albeit from a passing team like IND ... yup I take Darrell Jackson before Reggie Wayne.

849112[/snapback]

Wayne has been going about the same place in every mock I've seen. Once Horn and Walker go after the other usual suspects, you're looking at Jackson/Wayne/Clayton...I think Ward was taken a smidge early.

I guess Georgemoe is the anonymous user.

Sgt. Ryan, Jumpin Johnies, loaf, Riffraff, SeductiveNun, Sam, georgemoe, PatrickL, Swampnuts, twiley, rhippens, General Itals, Azazello1313, digitaldan21, DemonKnight, gilthorp, Chargerz, lobsterclaw, TimC, darin3, 10g_DBA, Wardogs, Beaumont, my obsession, Savage Beatings, Atlanta Cracker, jelap1, BigTen, trrhyne, kpholmes, Bill Swerski, Menudo, Rebellab, DO Jaded, KC Tailgater, Down Goes Frazia, Hoosier Daddy?, skins, MikesVikes, Whiskey Pimp, Flyeaglesfly, Joessfl, policyvote, Dutch Oven, BLAH!, SteelBunz, CaGamblers, Meat Face, Brewer, FWmaker, blaw23, crispirons, spain, Czarina, DMD, juanruiz13, Ziachild007, moneymakers, The Captains Wench, TDFFFreak, Governor Arnold, Fatman, flemingd, Skrappy1, Marauders11, Hat Trick, Cobalt Cruisin', timmyk93, NAUgrad, alchico, flbtank, pokerboss, Pancake, TitansFan, Moss6, Hitman, KnightsOfKnee, lcd, Piranha, Blue Cross, REZ, 1stimer, JOEKLEZIE, gashouse gorillas, chiefjay, rocknrobn26

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

LOL, it's officially "that time of year" when your pick gets taken right ahead of you. M Ranger has NO WRs, when you must start 3, and he takes Gates, a TE. Interesting.

I KNEW that was gonna happen. Unfreakinbelievable.

Edit:

Pick 4.10 - With Gates slipping by me by one freakin' pick, I was in a bit of a quandary. QB? No, the second tier of QBs is huge. Backup RB? Nope. 2nd WR? Nah, there's a pretty nice pool left for #2 WRs. So I go TE, assuming that Heap is gone by the time the draft comes back my way. I'm not big on Shockey or Crumpler, so given the TE requirement, I want a stud TE. The Cowboy WRs are pretty horrible, so Witten should continue to develop as the #1 passing target.

Edited by darin3