[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interboard Challenge League 2005

Big Talker

i will throw my name in just as a last resort since i dont think the huddle should be represented by novices in terms of years.

i have been playing FF for 4 years (could be 5) and have won once. have only done one league per year until this year, which i will being doing a BOTH league and a local league (both money). i am the commish of the BOTH league.

i have no clue who is in and who is not, and if there are spaces available. if their are no spaces, then you can just put me on a waiting list thing for next year.

my email addy has changed from last yr but I am going to bow out this yr due to time constraints(opening a new store)

My 9th place finish last yr was OK but my team really sucked in the playoffs compared to my regular season.

Not sure how people feel about my strategy but it almost worked :D

good luck guys it was fun!

edit-In hindsight trading Reggie Wayne for McCareins to help a teammate out with bye issues may have hurt more then i realized :D

Edited by keggerz

I'll most likely be back, but will let you know ASAP if I change my mind. One bummer for me is they like to block MFL at work so I usually need someone to e-mail me the draft status and let me know when it's my turn to pick.

For all newbies, this drafting process is INSANE. There are 5 seperate drafts that start at different times and you can trade in and out of all the drafts to try and find value. It's a trading mofo's dream!

852788[/snapback]

Without a doubt, if you like trading then this league is for you. Any chance once our team is set we can all get together for a mock draft or two and some team discussion? It would be nice to get some team chatter going and then lay into the other boards when the Warroom is open :D

Ill take the final spot. Current BOTH Champion of Fusion, and Hannibals. Other BOTH leagues include Dynasty Wars and Dynasty wars II.

And Big talker didnt we play in CFFL ClusterF*ck Fantasy League together about 5 yrs ago with Bronco Billy, Brees, HOP and Beak.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

my email addy has changed from last yr but I am going to bow out this yr due to time constraints(opening a new store)

My 9th place finish last yr was OK but my team really sucked in the playoffs compared to my regular season.

Not sure how people feel about my strategy but it almost worked :D

good luck guys it was fun!

edit-In hindsight trading Reggie Wayne for McCareins to help a teammate out with bye issues may have hurt more then i realized :D

854264[/snapback]

I think i finished 5th in overall record out of 60 teams but my playoff run stunk as well, so my IBL points was a little less.

Ill take the final spot.  Current BOTH Champion of Fusion, and Hannibals.  Other BOTH leagues include Dynasty Wars and Dynasty wars II.

And Big talker didnt we play in CFFL ClusterF*ck Fantasy League together about 5 yrs ago with Bronco Billy, Brees, HOP and Beak.

854681[/snapback]

Can't believe I am about to say this. I vote to bring Sarge in. He should be able to rival Axe on the chatter side of things.

Ill take the final spot.  Current BOTH Champion of Fusion, and Hannibals.  Other BOTH leagues include Dynasty Wars and Dynasty wars II.

854681[/snapback]

We're all full up, Sarge. Sorry about that. And yes, I was in that infamous CFFL with you and the others! Oh, the memories.... Whatever happened to Brees?

Edited by Big Talker

We have 12 owners confirmed, so we're now full up for this season.

Here are the huddlers who will play in IBL 2005:

Buffalo Wings

Timmypg

Big Talker

StormChasers

MikesVikes

Voltaire

Whiskey Pimp

Perchoutofwater

darin3

budlitebrad

BS Miscreant

Piranha

I'll be e-mailing all the players soon with details about the draft times, possible rules updates, etc.

Again, thanks to everyone who showed interest! There was an abundance of worthy candidates, and I'm sorry everyone can't play. I had to find a way to whittle down the list, and I decided to give priority consideration to those who sent me an e-mail (per my repeated requests). No snubs intended! :D

For all the new IBLer's, I bowed out for this year, but you should definitely start a thread to talk about draft positions and moving between the consecutive drafts. It was quite different for me last year - I just stayed within my own draft, but there were several offers thrown at me. I think a lot can be learned about trading up and down as well as packaging picks. There also was some software evalutor to determine if it was worthwhile to make the trade for spots.

Also, for those drafting in the A round, you'll be the first to see who goes where.

Just my $.02 - Enjoy! :D