[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone up for a mock auction draft at FA?

Guest THEbigred

Guest THEbigred

http://www.fantasyauctioneer.com

How about it? I can do one almost anytime 8-4 EST Tues-Fri of next week...

Or if yer into general auction talk, have at it. Anyone else think Manning will be quite overpriced this year?

(edit: you have to create an account on that site but it's quick and easy FYI)

Edited by THEbigred

Guest THEbigred
http://www.fantasyauctioneer.com

How about it?  I can do one almost anytime 8-4 EST Tues-Fri of next week...

Or if yer into general auction talk, have at it.  Anyone else think Manning will be quite overpriced this year?

(edit:  you have to create an account on that site but it's quick and easy FYI)

853685[/snapback]

OK I'll fire off a few random :D's

Likely to be overpriced this year:

Manning

Harrison

Gates

Dom Davis

D Clark

Bruce

Good potential value picks:

Brady

Carr

Palmer

Driver (ie Walker hold-out situation)

Ward (ie other top WRs likely to go first and deplete owner's $)

D Jackson

Horn (at least it seems to me people don't realize how consistently good he's been, even though he is a moron)

J Lewis

Almost as good as humpin cardboard, huh Weeum !!!! :D

GB, :D I think there is a policy here about joinin a mock with a balding BitterRacist.......

This a decent reference site too: http://www.fftoolbox.com/2004/auctionvalues.cfm

No update for 05 tho, and prolly wont be til mid/late August. I compared tthe 04 values to my own auction and they were similar, but you always have the guys who prematurely ejaculate on a Manning/LT2/Priest and still wonder why they sucked. It apparently had nothing to do with having no $$ left and Bernard Berrian was your #1 WR ........ :D

GB,  :D I think there is a policy here about joinin a mock with a balding BitterRacist.......

This a decent reference site too: http://www.fftoolbox.com/2004/auctionvalues.cfm

No update for 05 tho, and prolly wont be til mid/late August. I compared tthe 04 values to my own auction and they were similar, but you always have the guys who prematurely ejaculate on a Manning/LT2/Priest and still wonder why they sucked. It apparently had nothing to do with having no $$ left and Bernard Berrian was your #1 WR ........ :D

854896[/snapback]

Whats wrong with Berrian? :D

Anyway, I have an option to keepManning at $33. Our cap is $100. However, I do have McGahee and DD at $6 each due to some key pickups and trades. Those will be the three I keep for a total of $45 of our $100 cap. My other option would be to keep Walker for $6 instead of Manning. I thnk my RBs are no-brainers to keep, but I'm leaning towards Manning over Walker. I'm afraid to let him go for fear of not being able to buy him back, as some teams have more money to spend then me. What do you guys think? Glad to see 2 of my 3 keepers made the "likely to be overpriced list".

Guest THEbigred

GB,  :D I think there is a policy here about joinin a mock with a balding BitterRacist.......

854896[/snapback]

Oh goody, HoP is here.

Not up on FF Toolbox but somehow sounds like where you belong :D

FA has auction values FYI, although IMO they need work...

Guest THEbigred
Anyway, I have an option to keepManning at $33.  Our cap is $100.  However, I do have McGahee and DD at $6 each due to some key pickups and trades.  Those will be the three I keep for a total of $45 of our $100 cap.  My other option would be to keep Walker for $6 instead of Manning.  I thnk my RBs are no-brainers to keep, but I'm leaning towards Manning over Walker.  I'm afraid to let him go for fear of not being able to buy him back, as some teams have more money to spend then me.  What do you guys think?  Glad to see 2 of my 3 keepers made the "likely to be overpriced list".

854928[/snapback]

Given that you have those 2 RBs so cheap, HELL NO don't trade away/let Manning go. Nice moves on the RBs (this is why I prefer keeper leagues to redrafts like we do...).

Any you homies into doing a mock at FA, let me know....

• 2 weeks later...

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

Yuck!

Of course I see why you thought that seeing as I was quoting Val Killmer in Tombstone in 1993. It was a reference to being ready for a gunfight.

Not that there's anygthing wrong with that either.... :D

Guest THEbigred

Mid-week next week? I can set up.....thinking 10 team, $100 cap, fairly small rosters (ie not into wasting time drafting backup PKs etc)

Guest THEbigred

I'll set something up Mon/Tues to have the auction Tues/Weds, maybe Thurs, similar timeframe. If anyone can make, great, if not, no big...