[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Huddle Mock #2 ***

DMD

Same song, second verse...

This is another 12 team, performance scoring draft lasting for 18 rounds on myfantasyleague.com.

The starting lineup is: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, PK, DEF

The EXACT roster you should draft: 2 QB, 5 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DEF

As always, PLEASE use preselects whenever possible. I will be stepping in and making picks for teams if I feel it is going on too long. I rarely ever do it in the initial rounds but towards the end will be much more likely.

I will be analyzing each team when it is done and giving a grade to how well the draft plan seemed to work.

The password for each team is "huddle". You may claim a team by changing the team name to whatever you want and changing the password. The draft order is exactly the same as the franchise order (ie. franchise #3 drafts 3rd).

Are you ready?

Signup here on the NFL page and get to drafting...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the heck did Seminoles go?

16 guests, 32 members 3 anonymous members

Rovers, MU Cowboy, Terrible Force, Scourge, sarge5121976, BearcatGreg, Skilly, Ruffian, nogohawk, Big Red, BigTen, billay, KC Tailgater, Menudo, polksalet, bw, juanruiz13, SuperBalla, untateve, Flyeaglesfly, tbimm, spain, Czarina, Fantasy Jesus, dug, FWmaker, Chief Dick, T_bone65, stoperat, peepinmofo, kjdamme, Apocalypse