[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happened to...

alexgaddis

You didn't see the humor in that thread?

855554[/snapback]

Every year some yahoo stomps his feet and says he's going to take his ball and go home ... leaving in a huff.

Maybe the first time it was humerous, but now its just lame. Especially since half the time its somebody's alias and the other half of the time the yahoo doesn't really follow through.

But obviously Huddlers enjoy a show, otherwise UT never would have gained the notoriety he did.

Every year some yahoo stomps his feet and says he's going to take his ball and go home ... leaving in a huff.

Maybe the first time it was humerous, but now its just lame.  Especially since half the time its somebody's alias and the other half of the time the yahoo doesn't really follow through.

But obviously Huddlers enjoy a show, otherwise UT never would have gained the notoriety he did.

855563[/snapback]

This is the first temper tantrum that I've witnessed and I thought it was hilarious.

User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Brewer, digitaldan21, dug, Gators

The fellow on the end there, right next to dug.  How ya' been dug?

855752[/snapback]

i have been doing fine- arent you talking about someone else though?

(or are you typing faster than your mind lets you?)

i have been doing fine- arent you talking about someone else though?

(or are you typing faster than your mind lets you?)

855763[/snapback]

Nope, we're talking about Gators. However, he's been here a lot lately, so I know how he is doing. Hadn't seen you around in awhile though. But yes, sometimes my mind wanders while I am typing. :D

The MAN is here...I'm out. :D

855779[/snapback]

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: darin3, WW, Hitman

WW AND Hitman? I am most definitely outta here... :D

Edited by darin3

:D  :D

855870[/snapback]

Hitman that is a sick avatar you got there, who is that getting his head taken off.........and what took the ref so long to step in!.............

Hitman that is a sick avatar you got there, who is that getting his head taken off.........and what took the ref so long to step in!.............

855973[/snapback]

That is Tommy Morrison getting KO'd by "Merciless" Ray Mercer. Not sure where the ref was, he could have gotten killed. :D

That is Tommy Morrison getting KO'd by "Merciless" Ray Mercer.  Not sure where the ref was, he could have gotten killed.  :D

856025[/snapback]

Yeah no kidding........ :D:D:D

I'm pissed that the Menudo mockery "outta here" thread is gone.  Ruffian and I were layin' down lyrics in some fine fashion in that one. :D

855769[/snapback]

Mad props to you, mah brotha. :D