[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mo Lewis & Marvin Jones

Piranha

Funny, the last time I saw these two guys, I thought they had been memorialised as statues. But, when the play was over, they started to move.

OK, it's nice that the Jets would do this. I'm just lad they don't play for us anymore.

Funny, the last time I saw these two guys, I thought they had been memorialised as statues. But, when the play was over, they started to move.

OK, it's nice that the Jets would do this. I'm just lad they don't play for us anymore.

856788[/snapback]

You dissappoint me Rovers, these 2 gents spent thier entire career's with the Jets and were kick ass players when those around them sucked. The Jets fliped up by not doing the right thing when they were realeased in 03. I realize that it was time for them to go then, but it was bush league in the way it was handled. Maybe now the Jets finally get it, and add some class to the program.........

the Jets finally get it, and add some class to the program.........

857524[/snapback]

Please dont insult our intelligence by using the words "jets" and "class" in the same sentence...

This is why I voted "yes" to members only posting, so I would no longer have to read the ignorant writings of my good ol pal spain  :D

857540[/snapback]

You cant get rid of me that easy HoP...