[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD

CaptainHook

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe that this was brought up again. Guys, where would we get our fresh meat if we didn't allow any dill hole in off the street? :D

I would say have a "members only" forum...but since DMD said there are only such a small portion of posters who aren't members, it's kinda moot...

Here's some input, though...last year I returned to the Huddle because I thought the message board was for pay only...I don't know why I thought this...

But I would have never left had I known this...maybe some people who check out the site assume you can't post unless you pay?...I haven't looked, but have you thought of advertising the fact that you have a free message board?...

This way you can possibly have 2 forums...one for the newbs and the other for vet's...The vet's can go over to the other board when they feel bored and generous... :D

I would say have a "members only" forum...but since DMD said there are only such a small portion of posters who aren't members, it's kinda moot...

Here's some input, though...last year I returned to the Huddle because I thought the message board was for pay only...I don't know why I thought this...

But I would have never left had I known this...maybe some people who check out the site assume you can't post unless you pay?...I haven't looked, but have you thought of advertising the fact that you have a free message board?...

This way you can possibly have 2 forums...one for the newbs and the other for vet's...The vet's can go over to the other board when they feel bored and generous... :D

858438[/snapback]

We do - it's called this forum and fantasy advice :D

yuup...I didn't do FF in 2003 for the 1st time since 1996 I think...or was it 97  :D

858832[/snapback]

ack! Unthinkable.

Welcome back even though I didn't know you left.  You posted still or do I just need to get a life?

858836[/snapback]

I came back last year....I didn't post...because I thought the forums were a part of the membership...