[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEW MOCK?

Avernus

I can't have access to a computer when working, but I'd like to part-take in a mock sometime soon...something that is willing to be possibly up to a week long and not be pressed on pre-selecting for a round in advance in fear that the computer will take over....

any takers? :D

edit: who wants to start it?...I don't know how to start one :D

Edited by Avernus

Avernus, not to create a buzz kill...but the only drafting I'm going to do that may take a week would be the real deal--not a mock.

858806[/snapback]

I look at it from another point of view...

the only thing that I'm going to sit around and be on top of is the real deal...

a mock is something that I'll check on the fly...

I can't have access to a computer when working, but I'd like to part-take in a mock sometime soon...something that is willing to be possibly up to a week long and not be pressed on pre-selecting for a round in advance in fear that the computer will take over....

any takers? :D

858601[/snapback]

I'll jump in if I can.

I've been doing some free mocks on Antsports.com. Have you ever used it? You get 12 hours to make a pick, which is a bit long. I think if you do a private mock, you can shorten the time to make a pick.

I could take the lead on this and try to set one up. I can't do it until after the 4th July holiday weekend. Let me know what you think.

okay....I don't know how to start one of these...can someone make it?...I think my post saying this was overlooked already

859111[/snapback]

Go to antsports.com, you'll be able to figger it out. I mean, I know you're an Eagle fan and all, but it's really not that difficult. :D

:D

I'll jump in if I can.

I've been doing some free mocks on Antsports.com.  Have you ever used it?  You get 12 hours to make a pick, which is a bit long.  I think if you do a private mock, you can shorten the time to make a pick.

I could take the lead on this and try to set one up.  I can't do it until after the 4th July holiday weekend.  Let me know what you think.

858930[/snapback]

Yes you can shorten the pick time on private mocks...default is 600 minutes/10 hours...can edit it to something shorter...

Can I join the mock draft?

doesn't look like the 16 teamer will start anytime soon but just in case, I've preselected for round 1 as I've got a conference call coming up at 2 est and lasting for an hour or an hour and a half