[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO to be a Raider?

nogohawk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo. I'm thinking... how does Collins feel about this?? If it is true.

A. Possibly the two best recievers in the game to throw to...

B. Getting his head chewed off after every play/series by the two loudest mouths in the game...

Yea, TO is good. I don't think Al could control both of them though. Comming from an Oakland fan, in all honesty I would rather take my chances with the Moss/Porter/Curry combo than the Moss/TO/lady dog and whine about everything combo...

*Sigh*

No, but is the only one that I know that is a vocal fan.  Most of them just hide until they win.  He roots for them thick and thin.  He is also in two leagues with me, and he said he may be drafting a Raider this year if it happens.  Kerry Colins.

859881[/snapback]

Shoot..I'd like to have Jordan if this happens...I'd take Collins too, but he may have a sore throwing arm after a couple of games and have to hand it off more to rest it... :D

Soo...

If anyone is still interested in this topic, I found a link on KFFL-

Raiders Looking to Aquire Owens

861677[/snapback]

This is what I got from your link;

Moss told reporters Wednesday, June 29, he could co-exist with Owens as long as he got the number of passes he deserves. :D I guess Moss is still Moss and the change of scenery hasn't done much. :D Do you think Owens will be different? Raider coaches, fans and the owner may as well start :D now if this has any chance of happening.

This is what I got from your link;

Moss told reporters Wednesday, June 29, he could co-exist with Owens as long as he got the number of passes he deserves. :D  I guess Moss is still Moss and the change of scenery hasn't done much. :D  Do you think Owens will be different? Raider coaches, fans and the owner may as well start :D now if this has any chance of happening.

861699[/snapback]

I wonder if they tell Moss and Owens that they'll increase the number of passes to 140% so they can each have 70% if that'd work?

Eagles are denying this rumor..this from FanBall.com

THE NEWS

A high-ranking Eagles official reportedly "laughed off" the recent rumors about a trade with the Raiders involving Terrell Owens and Jerry Porter. "It won't happen," the official told Phillyburbs.com.

OUR VIEW

An ABC affiliate in Philadelphia picked up on this rumor Thursday, and word has been spreading around internet messageboards. This is the only substantial comment we've seen from either the Eagles or Raiders, and we'll continue to be on the lookout for more. For now, we're treating this as nothing more than a loose, unsubstantiated rumor.

Of course the Vikings said they weren't trading Moss either!!! :D

...ring...ring...

Hello?

How are you getting along these days?

Oh, hi, Mr. Peterson.  I'm doing pretty good.  The foot is coming along nicely.  I'll be ready for camp.  Hey, did you see that Oakland may be trading Jerry Porter for Terrell Owens?

<gasp>

Uhhh...no.  Hadn't seen that.

<pause>

So, what does your schedule look like next week?  We'd like to have you in town. 

Well, I'm playing x-box on Monday and Tuesday; a couple of guys are coming over for some cards on Wednesday.  I guess I could come over on Thursday.

Great.  We'll pick you up at the airport like last time.  We look forward to seeing you again next week, Ty.

Sure 'nuff, Mr. Peterson.  Bye.

Bye.

859306[/snapback]

:D We can only hope my friend!

the cable guy doesn't hook your cable up with the DVI jack...he supplies the basic connection...

I have my HD Cable and HD DVD player hooked via DVI and HDMI...the only gripe I have with this is my TV only has 1 HDMI port and when I want to watch a DVD, I have to switch jacks from cable to DVD....you'll probably have to do this...

there is a website that sells these jacks for under 25.00, if you go to a store...they'll cost 100.00 through monster cable which will rape your pocket...

you probably don't have a DVD player with this connection as they are not that common, sears has 2 DVD players with this feature...both by Samsung as I have them both (one has DVI, the other HDMI)....

but as I said, if you want this connection, you'll have to buy the jack yourself...it's worth it...the video input should be "input 7" on your HDTV..

860388[/snapback]

You can also get HD with component cables (red, green, blue). DVI is digital that allows HD signal. Component is analog that allows HD signal. Both are capable of producing quality HD pictures. Most DVD players have component out. Since there is no HD DVD players (unless you count the ones that upconvert), using DVI for a DVD player won't significantly improve picture quality over component cables.

Edited by Egret

You can also get HD with component cables (red, green, blue).  DVI is digital that allows HD signal.  Component is analog that allows HD signal.  Both are capable of producing quality HD pictures.  Most DVD players have component out.  Since there is no HD DVD players (unless you count the ones that upconvert), using DVI for a DVD player won't significantly improve picture quality over component cables.

861892[/snapback]

it makes the picture fill out the screen more than the component cables. I have my DVD player and HD box hooked up with them still from before I had the HDMI hooked up and the difference is significant...

Edited by Avernus