[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Huddle Mock 3 ***

DMD

Let's shoot for some studly rosters...

This is an 8 team, performance scoring draft lasting for 18 rounds on myfantasyleague.com.

The starting lineup is: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, PK, DEF

The EXACT roster you should draft: 2 QB, 5 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DEF

As always, PLEASE use preselects whenever possible. I will be stepping in and making picks for teams if I feel it is going on too long. I rarely ever do it in the initial rounds but towards the end will be much more likely.

I will be analyzing each team when it is done and giving a grade to how well the draft plan seemed to work.

The password for each team is "huddle". You may claim a team by changing the team name to whatever you want and changing the password. The draft order is exactly the same as the franchise order (ie. franchise #3 drafts 3rd).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick 1.05 - Obviously considered Priest here, among others, but decided in order to have the studliest team, you can't be concerned with having to draft Johnson in the middle rounds. New Orleans faces some easy defenses, and will face the fifth-best "points allowed" rushing schedule. That being said, I think Deuce is poised for a monster season and I feel that selecting him here was more than warranted.

Edited by darin3

I'm getting ready to leave work.  It will take about an hour to get home.  What do I need to do?  Sorry for being newbieish.

859593[/snapback]

Click on your name/round where you wish to preselect and go from there.

Pick 1.05 - Obviously considered Priest here, among others, but decided in order to have the studliest team, you can't be concerned with having to draft Johnson in the middle rounds.  New Orleans faces some easy defenses, and will face the fifth-best "points allowed" rushing schedule.  That being said, I think Deuce is poised for a monster season and I feel that selecting him here was more than warranted.

859639[/snapback]

How did you end up behind in front of me again. You stole too many of my pick in Mock 1. :D

I guess 'Portugal' grabbed a franchise and then went home ... maybe it's spain

859645[/snapback]

:D

How did you end up behind in front of me again.  You stole too many of my pick in Mock 1.  :D

859646[/snapback]

Behind or in front? :D I will try to leave you some good players. :D

DMD... do you know who this Portugal person is?  I'm confident the remaining 7 owners will keep this moving - perhaps allow another Huddler to step in now so the "strategy" is not flawed.

859657[/snapback]

Brent only pre-selected one pick and said it would take him an hour to get home .... so when 2.02 rolls around it would stall again anyway