[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forgotten treasure WHO ARE THEY?

Undefeated72

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go with Tyrone Calico...Comming off injury the last two years...If he stays healthy I think he will put up some nice numbers...

Medium to long shots

Kelly Washington-Cincy

THESE ARE 2CND TIER PLAYERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

860323[/snapback]

I see where you're goin' here, but neither Calico nor Washington are 2nd tier WRs. I'd say Calico is like a tier 5 guy and Washington is off the charts as a deep sleeper.

I will go with Tyrone Calico...Comming off injury the last two years...If he stays healthy I think he will put up some nice numbers...

Medium to long shots

Kelly Washington-Cincy

THESE ARE 2CND TIER PLAYERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

860323[/snapback]

I wouldn't call them 2nd tier players.

I see where you're goin' here, but neither Calico nor Washington are 2nd tier WRs.  I'd say Calico is like a tier 5 guy and Washington is off the charts as a deep sleeper.

860334[/snapback]

I only use TWO Tiers....and Peyton Manning is in Tier one.....You had alot to say but no opinion...Who do you like?? Come to the table with something!!!

Edited by Nick Saban

My opinion is that using two tiers is frickin' stupid.

860345[/snapback]

My point is that rather than point out my TIERS....Give me your opinion on players TIERS and who falls in them....Stop playing Monday morning quarterback....I wouldn't have used two tiers.....If a squirell crawled up your pants leg he would starve to death....Make a prediction.....

I think Eddie Kennison is frequently under rated.  I also like T.J. Housh., Terry Glenn, Reche Caldwell as guys I'd be okay with as #3 or #4 WRs.

860359[/snapback]

I love Caldwell. Other sleepers: Keary Colbert, Joe Jurevicius, David Terrell...

Isaac Bruce can be my WR2 wing man any day.  Along with Larry Fritzgerald.

860396[/snapback]

Query as to who will have the better year out of Arizona: Boldin or Fitzgerald. So which ever one gets drafted first, I may try to pick up the other one.

My point is that rather than point out my TIERS....Give me your opinion on players TIERS and who falls in them....Stop playing Monday morning quarterback....I wouldn't have used two tiers.....If a squirell crawled up your pants leg he would starve to death....Make a prediction.....

860353[/snapback]

:whispers: TimD

Darin, I usually agree with you about a lot of things, but I almost threw up in my mouth when you mentioned David Terrell.

860611[/snapback]

Have to agree with that. Do you think he'll have any impact at all there? I know NE doesn't have Moss or Owens but, I think they're existing w/r corps is a decent one.

Spell check, my friend.

I don't like newbies...

*looks at post count*

*covers it up*

Yeah...

860591[/snapback]

Ok since I am a newbie you will have to explain to me what you are complaining about or accusing me of....

Second I could give a rats azzz if you like me or not....It's not gonna make or break my day..LMAO

This thread is funny as hell! :D

Anyway, welcome to The Huddle Nick Saban. I would suggest you stick around and buy a membership. This site is very unique and gives you much more than your typical pay site for a lot less money.

I would suggest you read this article on tiering.

As for forgotten talents.. How about Moulds? I think he will bounce back this year. I also kind of like J.P. Losman as a suprise number 2 QB.

-Scourge