[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most UNDERrated player

Piranha

I know Vick and Dunn are good, but I just wouldn't want them on my starting rosters because the two of them share carries so much. Along with Duckett.

Well, I wouldn't want them unless I had both of them.

I think we will see a lot out of Driver this year. He kind of fell behind Walker last season, but Walker has been having a lot of contract troubles this offseason.

We'll see though.

Lee Suggs...

862596[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. I think this kid has top-5 talent, if in the right situation. I just don't know if he can stay healthy.

Edit to add: I think Keary Colbert goes for 1300 and 12 TD's this year. I see his numbers equaling or exceed Smiths. Don't get me wrong, Steve Smith is the "Mighty Mouse" of the NFL WR position, but I think Kolbert is just one of those guys born to be a Jerry Rice type guy. Works hard, has the mental and physical tools, and is just fast enough.

Edited by westvirginia

Couldn't agree more.  I think this kid has top-5 talent, if in the right situation.  I just don't know if he can stay healthy.

Edit to add: I think Keary Colbert goes for 1300 and 12 TD's this year.  I see his numbers equaling or exceed Smiths.  Don't get me wrong, Steve Smith is the "Mighty Mouse" of the NFL WR position, but I think Kolbert is just one of those guys born to be a Jerry Rice type guy.  Works hard, has the mental and physical tools, and is just fast enough.

863272[/snapback]

Wow, that's a very impressive compliment you gave Kolbert. Unfortunately I hardly know anything about him and rarely see him play. Very interesting.

Couldn't agree more.  I think this kid has top-5 talent, if in the right situation.  I just don't know if he can stay healthy.

Edit to add: I think Keary Colbert goes for 1300 and 12 TD's this year.  I see his numbers equaling or exceed Smiths.  Don't get me wrong, Steve Smith is the "Mighty Mouse" of the NFL WR position, but I think Kolbert is just one of those guys born to be a Jerry Rice type guy.  Works hard, has the mental and physical tools, and is just fast enough.

863272[/snapback]

With Moose gone, those numbers are possible.

Lee Suggs...

862596[/snapback]

If Suggs is all that, and I am not saying he isnt a good player, but why cant he beat out the likes of William Green and Reuben Droughens? It sounds like rbbc in Cleveland this year. Has Suggs really shown that he is that much better than the other 2? Will he be the featured back this year?

QB: Boller - Heap has been hurt the last two years, Lewis was hurt a good portion of last year and was concerned about going to jail, and he has never had a good receiver, much less a good pair of recievers. With Heap and Lewis healthy, and with the addition of Mason and Clayton I think Boller may be this year's Drew Brees.

RB: Curtis Martin - though I question if he can repeat last years performance, he is still way under-rated, as is Tiki Barber.

WR: Donald Driver - the guy is consistenlty in the top 20 yet I've seen him taken as late as the 9th round in a 16 team draft. People forget before he got hurt two years ago, he was Favre's go to guy. He still gets his share of passes.

TE: Heap - I still think he has top 3-4 potential, but see people drafting him behind the likes of Crumpler, and even Wiggins.

If Suggs is all that, and I am not saying he isnt a good player, but why cant he beat out the likes of William Green and Reuben Droughens?  It sounds like rbbc in Cleveland this year.  Has Suggs really shown that he is that much better than the other 2?  Will he be the featured back this year?

863320[/snapback]

With a new coach who doesn't favor Green, we will see if Suggs has what it takes to carry Cleveland. But with Winslow injured again and back to tebc, I don't see his numbers being that great with the lack of blocking. Suggs is quick, but the blockers don't hold the block long enough for him to burst threw. I watched alot of their games last year and those are the problems I saw game in and game out.

863272[/snapback]

There's one thing I like about what you said in reference to Kolbert. I have DelHomme in two leagues (16 team) and because I got him pretty cheap in one auction that would be great. 12 tds for each, not to mention a few others here and there. Thirty wouldn't be out of the question.

DelHomme would be considered underrated.

I know Vick and Dunn are good, but I just wouldn't want them on my starting rosters because the two of them share carries so much. Along with Duckett.

Well, I wouldn't want them unless I had both of them.

I think we will see a lot out of Driver this year. He kind of fell behind Walker last season, but Walker has been having a lot of contract troubles this offseason.

We'll see though.

862568[/snapback]

When Warrick Dunn is healthy and on the field he is a flat-out fantasy stud, who very rarely shares carries with Ron Dayne, I mean TJ Duckett. I'd bet he has one of the highest +/- ratios in fantasy footall the last few seasons.

When Warrick Dunn is healthy and on the field he is a flat-out fantasy stud, who very rarely shares carries with Ron Dayne, I mean TJ Duckett.  I'd bet he has one of the highest +/- ratios in fantasy footall the last few seasons.

863628[/snapback]

no...Duckett is light years ahead of Dayne...that's just ridiculous...

and Dunn was the primary back in most of the games last year, Duckett only came in if they had a commanding lead and wore opposing defense's down...

his numbers were nowhere near "flat-out fantasy stud"....I'm all for Duckett taking over at some point, which won't happen because they use the WCO which is more for pass catching backs...

Marvin Harrison is constantly under-rated.

When discussing top WRs in the league everybody talks about Owens and Moss ... but I'd rather have Harrison then either one of those mouths on my NFL team.  Harrison gets the job done and maintains a nice low profile.

861876[/snapback]

I've seen Wayne picked before him in mocks. Come on.

I think Keary Colbert goes for 1300 and 12 TD's this year.  I see his numbers equaling or exceed Smiths.  Don't get me wrong, Steve Smith is the "Mighty Mouse" of the NFL WR position, but I think Kolbert is just one of those guys born to be a Jerry Rice type guy.  Works hard, has the mental and physical tools, and is just fast enough.

863272[/snapback]

Everyone is all starry-eyed over some of the great rookie years WRs have been putting up, but historically 47-754-5 is a pretty darn good start.

My problem with Carolina is that Fox seems to like the ground-control running game; healthy RBs mean fewer opportunities for Delhomme, Smith, Colbert, etc. I'd look for Jake to slip a bit into the still-very-nice area of <3500 yds, 20-25 td range. Adjust Colbert/Smith's #s accordingly.