[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay ... I'm bored ... and this place is dead

3 total for me.

I'd do more, but I'm commissioner of one and have just been asked by the owners to take over commish of another.

Two private leagues with competitive owners and $100 plus fees, and a league from work that I won easily, and still haven't been paid by the commish for last year. (Guess which league I'm taking over... :D )

The wife bitches about the $ I spend. One league has transaction fees which add up over the course of the year as well.

3 total for me.

I'd do more, but I'm commissioner of one and have just been asked by the owners to take over commish of another.

Two private leagues with competitive owners and $100 plus fees, and a league from work that I won easily, and still haven't been paid by the commish for last year. (Guess which league I'm taking over...  :D )

The wife bitches about the $ I spend. One league has transaction fees which add up over the course of the year as well.

862452[/snapback]

One more time and it will be 3 for you.

Chalk me up for FIVE:

FFL, local league, commish x 3 yrs., joined 1995

Just this year:

Infectious FFL, local league, McBoog commish

BOTH LEAGUES:

HOT FFL

The Faultline

Edited by Chargerz

3 BOTH leagues and one local:

Free Leagues Suck since the beginning 5 years ago.

Tobacco Road, North Carolina (and surrounding) auction league formed last year where I was the first Champeen.

Prime Time, a new league of 30-somethings.

Down to one local league where I've commished since 1989. Mostly the same people since then. Very stable and competitive league. I've won twice, including last year.

Leagues I am in:

Local: NONE :D

BOTH:

1. Fusion simply the best!(16 Team IDP for those that dont know)

2. 32 Homers

3. Botnh

4. Tobacco Road(F'n Timmay :D as close as i will get to a local if we do a live auction)

5. HC3(founding father :D )

6. Primetime(for the ages league)

7. IDP Mock League

Other Leagues

8. Dynasty Wars 2(16 Team IDP for those that dont know)

9. MVP Challenge(Count me in!)

Leagues that I am dropping this yr:

Corleone(I am the reigning 2 Time Champion...figured I would retire on top)

IBL

League that i dropped last yr

Huddle's Heroe's (but I still lurk)

darn I am in a ton of leagues :D

Local

Any Given Sunday

Dynasty Warz II

IDP Mock League

Huddle TOC

Dropped out of one this year when the other commish did some things I found unacceptable. (after I had paid! :doah: )

I used to think having several teams was a bad thing, which players to root for, etc, but I found I spend less time on Sundays worrying about players, and concentrate more on teams and game outcomes. It's much easier to resist watching the computer while my Jets are on!

Hmmm.... have pared down a whole bunch in the last few years. Was in as many as 11 at one time.

Slugs FFL - Long time local. Forum hosted here at the Huddle.

Fusion Dynasty - A BOTH league.

Emerald City - A BOTH league.

HOT - A BOTH league.

Huddles Heroes - WCOFF A BOTH-G cooperation.

HCIII - A BOTH Contest.

And I will be in the Huddle MVP thingy and the Smackbowl. :D

---------------------------------------------

In the last couple of years due to a whole bunch of reasons... I dropped out of:

32 Homers - BOTH - Original member

Outraged - BOTH - First two years.

Hannibals - BOTH (even though it is listed below the BOTH leagues for some reason.)

Weekend Warriors - An absolutely terrible league.

And several more of less significance that had nothing to do with the Huddle.

Currently 4 leagues:

1) Local redraft

2) BOTH: Born of the New Huddle (BOTNH) keeper

3) BOTH: Developed of Heavyweights (DOH) keeper

4) BOTH: 32 Homers redraft

Dropped my place in the Interboard Challenge League to make way for fresh blood and briefly entertained a place in the new BOTH league Good vs. Evil but figured I was about at my limit for leagues.

Still time to pick up a 5th league again though i guess. :D

Not too bad here -

Local League - I commish this league and have 1 Super Bowl Champ.

BOTH Leagues

Any Given Sunday - I commish this league

Good vs. Evil

Others

FFTOC - Made the finals last year.

Last year I was in two others that I am dropping this year. I would love to find a good dynasty league to add.

5 for me............

3 "locals" that have turned out to not be so local. Two back in Minneapolis area from when I lived there and one from when I lived in Sioux Falls SD.

One IDP leauge that I found out about on the Huddle, but I don't think it would actually be considered BOTH.

Every year, I keep telling myself I am at my limit, but this year, I can't pass up the NorCal vs. SoCal league, so I will be joining #5, as well as my first offical BOTH league.

I do think there is something to be said for it being more difficult to make the playoffs consistently with the more leagues I am in. In other words, when I was in one, two, or even three leagues, I was very competitive with at least two, but usually all three teams. The last two years with four, I have found it harder to keep track of FA's, etc. A lot of that can probably be attributed to my work schedule and not having a ton of time to research each league from week to week, plus the fact that I'm getting old and my memory may be slipping, but it's definitely tougher being in 4-5 than just a couple of leagues.

I usually do 10-12 leagues. 3 solid local, 1 company that's country wide and various on-line leagues including 1 BOTH league. The most I've ever participated in was 17 one year. By the end of that season, I was :D

I'll probably cut that down to 5-6 this year. I work full-time, go to school full-time and will be setting up 4 out of state satellite operations for work. :D

Edited by Jimmy Neutron

Let's see:

1 Local

BOTH Leagues

2. 12 Men In The Huddle

3. Any Given Sunday

4. ConFusion - Idiots Demanding Patience

5. Good vs. Evil

6. Huddler's Glory

Other:

7. Aficionado Football League

8. World Domination Dynasty League

9. IBL Challenge

At least those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. So, I'm in 3 redrafts, 3, keepers, and 3 dynasty leagues. I'm considering joining another dynasty if the people organizing it get the rules ironed out, and it is a draft and not an auction. I just don't have time for another long drawn out board auction. Last year I was in 3 redrafts that I am not returning to. I won one, came in 2nd in one, and came in 5th in the other. I dropped them primarily because they were free leagues, and I picked up some money leagues that require more time.

Down to 6, but having withdrawls ... just had to drop out of 7th, 32Homers due to various timing conflicts ... last year had 8, and it drove me crazy and several got only limited attention. My problem is that all 6 drafts are right on top of each other ...