[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any High Stakes Leagues?

DeezNuts

I am in two Yahoo fantasy leagues; one has an entry of $60 per team, the other has an entry of $150 per team... I'm looking for a third league that really pays out, anyone know of a league, public or private, that is looking for teams with an entry fee of $250, $500, etc.??? Thanks.

:D

I am in two Yahoo fantasy leagues; one has an entry of $60 per team, the other has an entry of $150 per team... I'm looking for a third league that really pays out, anyone know of a league, public or private, that is looking for teams with an entry fee of $250, $500, etc.??? Thanks.

:D

862435[/snapback]

I just left a league with a $450 entry that is reducing to $375. I'll contact the commissioner and let you know if he's filled the opening. 12 team redraft, with some real d*ickheads in the league. I got out to form my own $175 league.

Check out paydaysports.com. I work for them. The entry fee is $3,600 but you are playing against fewer people for more money. We have numerous players that have played in other high stakes leagues and now swear by ours. Call us at 800-393-1520 for more info. Oh yeah, we now take credit cards.

Check out paydaysports.com.  I work for them.  The entry fee is $3,600 but you are playing against fewer people for more money.  We have numerous players that have played in other high stakes leagues and now swear by ours.  Call us at 800-393-1520 for more info.  Oh yeah, we now take credit cards.

866777[/snapback]

:D advertising