[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sam Aiken

Chessmaster

Word is that he is being groomed to replace Moulds when he leaves, a la Darius Watts in Denver replacing Rod Smith. The Bills are apparently very high on him.

Anyone know about this guy or seen him play?? I'm considering adding him in my dynasty league.

Word is that he is being groomed to replace Moulds when he leaves, a la Darius Watts in Denver replacing Rod Smith.  The Bills are apparently very high on him.

Anyone know about this guy or seen him play?? I'm considering adding him in my dynasty league.

863810[/snapback]

Iv'e heard that, I guess we will see. Bills fans generally say by a wide margin if its between Reed and Aiken for a roster spot, Reed gets cut ... he does appear to be the primary backup to Moulds ... but I bet Aiken and Reed stay and Jonathan Smith goes bye bye ...

As a Bills fan, I know a little. And what I know I like. Im not sure if he's a Moulds replacement. Not many are. However, this guy does have skills. If you have a spot for him its worth it if its deep. It wont be this year or next year that anything happens, but likely the following year.

Of course Im basing this on entirely nothing but speculation, so take it for what it is. An opinion.

As a Bills fan, I know a little. And what I know I like. Im not sure if he's a Moulds replacement. Not many are. However, this guy does have skills. If you have a spot for him its worth it if its deep. It wont be this year or next year that anything happens, but likely the following year.

Of course Im basing this on entirely nothing but speculation, so take it for what it is. An opinion.

865638[/snapback]

Well, right now I can't aford to use a roster spot on him, but I'm going to keep my eye on the guy.

Well, right now I can't aford to use a roster spot on him, but I'm going to keep my eye on the guy.

865737[/snapback]

[/quot

Aiken replacing Moulds someday? Right. Only in the same way that Rob Johnson replaced Jim Kelly.

I drafted him a couple of years ago in his rookie year in one of my dynasty leagues, but dropped over a year ago because he was not producing. Don't draft this guy in a non-keeper league, but if you are desperate and have room on your dynasty roster, then maybe he is worth a shot.

Chessmaster Post 7/4/05 02:00am

Veteran

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore Chessmaster. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Chessmaster