[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Player Rankings and Writeups Released***

DMD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there really so much concensus this year?

865742[/snapback]

I think spinning through the top tens last week defused some of that. Either that or everyone is still trying to read everything first.

Whatsup Hugh?

866045[/snapback]

He's having a problem recalling his password from last year. It is being personally attended to by yours truly. :D

He's having a problem recalling his password from last year. It is being personally attended to by yours truly. :D

866049[/snapback]

:D I seem to forget ever year my username for the site is different than my username for the boards, as evidenced above. The hot sounding chcik at customer service apparently remembered me from the past three years.

You do know that your log in name is your email address for the pay site info? :D

866094[/snapback]

Yes, that's been established. But it still doesn't work.

Mr. Dorey, can you please make the second part of your PM happen so I can access the information, as it seems nothing else is working. Thanks in advance for your help. :D

Yes, that's been established. But it still doesn't work.

Mr. Dorey, can you please make the second part of your PM happen so I can access the information, as it seems nothing else is working. Thanks in advance for your help. :D

866261[/snapback]

generated and sent to that email address I mentioned

generated and sent to that email address I mentioned

866278[/snapback]

:D I'm in. But how the hell am I supposed to remember the password in chinese characters?

Thanks DMD, appreciate it. :D

Now, to rip apart your predictions..... :D

I was going to rip the projections, but because the special ladyfriend made me all happy and warm inside this morning, I will instead note the quality of the writing and analysis is once again superb and top notch. Perhaps tomorrow when said special ladyfriend flushes the toilet while I'm in the shower, I will note the glaring errors in the rankings of several players.

I bet he copied his projections from Mike Krueger and then tweaked them here and there to make them look like his own ...

866415[/snapback]

yeah but he just took mine from last year and tweaked them for this year :D

i read a little bit of it. you have a-train being on the bears. you talk about him being on the cowboys, but up by his name it is the bears. i will find some more meaningless stuff later

edit to add: Koren Robinson isnt on the seahawks anymore

Edited by seminoles

i read a little bit of it. you have a-train being on the bears. you talk about him being on the cowboys, but up by his name it is the bears. i will find some more meaningless stuff later

867445[/snapback]

When talking about Suggs he compares him to DDavis and then refers to Suggs as DDavis. :D

867445[/snapback]

Thanks - it is all database driven and those players had not had their team updated.