[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF League SItes

toy4x4

Need a little of advice and if I'm in the wrong forum, please excuse me. I've looked all over the darn web and can't find a FF Commissioner forum to save my life. SO if you know of one, let me know!

Currently my league is paying $129 to run the league at commissioner.com/cbssportsline.com. I'm looking for some feedback on other sites that are cheaper. We have a modest 10 owner league and $129 represents an additional 25.9% fee just to have the league where it is.

Some of the main features I'm looking for are as follows:

1. Real time player scoring

2. Reliability during the games (don't want it taking a dive when players are looking to see how close they are to winning..)

3. We have a standard scoring setup so this should not be an issue.

4. Commissioner must approve all waivers and trades

Let me know what you use and what you like about it. And if you happene to have switched from commissioner.com, I'd like to know your thoughts on the two in comparison.

With RTSports.com in 2nd place and my personal favorite. You might also try expertleagues.com They have an interesting format where all of the windows you need are on the home page. I have been in one league here and liked it as well.

As many here have already stated, www.myfantasyleague.com is far and away the best choice. It's reliable (with excellent customer service), very customizable (and getting more so every year), and reasonably priced ($74.95, though it could have been had for $59.95 until June 15). It can certainly handle the issues you mentioned.

Edited by Big Talker

This gets asked several times, and doing a search would find most of the same responses, but the majority of people at the Huddle believe MFL is the best.

myfantasyleague.com

864997[/snapback]

What he said. You will not be disappointed.

I have played at MFL and RTS and find that RTS is by far the best you can do. I just don't like the way MFL is set up. I can get confusing to get around in. RTS doesn't have that problem. That is were I set up my leagues at and the price is very good.

www.rtsports.com

I just don't like the way MFL is set up.  I can get confusing to get around in. 

865458[/snapback]

Blame the commissioner then... it's all in the set up and easy to do. Half my oewners are computer dimwits and they never have any problems finding what they need.