[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auto Login

Brentastic

I just bookmark it and put in my favorites.  I never have to log in again unless I manually hit the (Log Out) option up top.

865326[/snapback]

This doesn't work for the Member's Only content.

I'm having the same problem. Log into premium content, close browser, and have to re-log in every time. No deleting cookies, temp files, ad/bot blasting or anything like that. I have to log in every time and it is a hassle.

I'm having the same problem.  Log into premium content, close browser, and have to re-log in every time.  No deleting cookies, temp files, ad/bot blasting or anything like that.  I have to log in every time and it is a hassle.

865499[/snapback]

As long as you keep the same browser window open, it does not require you to log into it again. If you close your session, it does. We are looking into making it less an issue now that we are aware of it.

This doesn't work for the Member's Only content.

865370[/snapback]

Same here, I've never had to log in for member's content but do now everytime I sign in. No big deal I guess, just have to keep track of password.

As long as you keep the same browser window open, it does not require you to log into it again. If you close your session, it does. We are looking into making it less an issue now that we are aware of it.

865505[/snapback]

Tell your tech guys to stop slackin' and earn those paychecks. JK, you're probably the tech guy :D Hope it gets figured out soon.