[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN FF

johhnywave

Really? This is my first time using it and I think it is decent. I like it a more then some of the other free ones like Yahoo.

865959[/snapback]

Yahoo is better. ESPN screwed up our playoffs 2 years in a row. I've never had a problem with Yahoo.

Well like I said this is my first year with espn so I never reached the playoffs with them. Yahoo was never bad but the features that come out of yahoo aren't as good as the ones that come out of espn. Although I never played a season with espn, from what I see before the season starts I like espn so far.

A little off topic but I was just looking and I am member 10,064 and there are 9,638 registered members.

A little off topic but I was just looking and I am member 10,064 and there are 9,638 registered members.

865984[/snapback]

Simple explanation: Ugly Tuna has 426 aliases.

865984[/snapback]

:D Some accounts were removed due to rule violations and some aliases were removed.

ESPN sucks, up and down. Their "revamped" fantasy page is incredibly difficult to navigate, their login/password feature never sticks in your cookies, they suggest downloading some stupid toolbar, and the kicker, most of their content is protected by their "Insider" crap, which forces you to pay an extra 20 bucks (or more). So to call it "free" is a bit misleading. And as a cherry on top, since ESPN is so popular worldwide, there are BILLION idiots on that site. The past two fantasy leagues I've been in (Basketball and now Baseball) each have featured a complete moron that's basically ruined the league (OK, not in the baseball league, but the guy's still a twit).

Stay away from ESPN. That's my advice.