[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle 14-team mock

MU Cowboy

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with hugh, a team going onto auto-pick this early is not good. it will put very screwy picks in there after the first few rounds. i'll do 2 teams for the sake of getting this thing going although i don't think that's the best solution.

To the best of my knowledge, no one on Antsports mocks can be replaced.  If someone knows otherwise please let me know.

866567[/snapback]

BierMeister, a fellow esteemed huddler, is going to fill in for the next 30 minutes or so.

Problem solved.

1.10 was looking for d. davis with this pick since receptions are points. i actually had a couple of guys between davis and portis on my pre-draft, but portis was the next one that was left. i am still happy with this pick. i think portis should bounce back nicely this year.

Sorry for delay, fellas. Was dealing with hackers on MFL for another mock draft. With 20+ picks left to go, I thought I could run to lunch real quick without having to do a ton of pre-selects here. I'm in the office for the remainder of the afternoon and will pre-select if I have to leave for more than 30 minutes.

Sorry for delay, fellas.  Was dealing with hackers on MFL for another mock draft.  With 20+ picks left to go, I thought I could run to lunch real quick without having to do a ton of pre-selects here.  I'm in the office for the remainder of the afternoon and will pre-select if I have to leave for more than 30 minutes.

866686[/snapback]

who the hell predrafted for me?????