[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More good news for the Packers defense

A brand new player report in my RTsports.com league page says that Grady Jackson has hired agent Drew Rosenhaus and will "probably" decide not to report to training camp if he isn't given a new contract.

:D

I'm of the opinion that Walker AND Jackson are severely underpaid, but this sucks.

A brand new player report in my RTsports.com league page says that Grady Jackson has hired agent Drew Rosenhaus and will "probably" decide not to report to training camp if he isn't given a new contract.

:D

I'm of the opinion that Walker AND Jackson are severely underpaid, but this sucks.

866624[/snapback]

I know, Grady played in 39% of the defensive snaps last year and makes something like 2-mill over two seasons with some bonuses in place for weight.

However, the DL plays 10-times better with the anchor playing. I don't blame him as he sees Hunt and KGB making so much money and he knows he is the straw that stirs the drink on that line.

However, the DL plays 10-times better with the anchor playing.  I don't blame him as he sees Hunt and KGB making so much money and he knows he is the straw that stirs the drink on that line.

866666[/snapback]

Very true; of course, the OTHER side of the argument is that GB took a chance on an overweight player with balky knees who'd been released by his previous team. And I might be wrong, but I don't recall that anyone held a gun to his head to sign the initial contract.

I'm all for players getting what they can when they can get it, but I guess I'm old school enough to think that signing your name to a contract means you're stuck abiding to it. I also saw Rosenhaus on PTI, and had to wipe the oily resin off my tv screen after his segment - the guy came off as pretty sleazeball.