[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardest Division?

Duchess Jack

But now I cannot see a single dominant division...

AFC West Maybe?

Chargers - if last year was any sign, this is a styling - young team.

Raiders - Moss + Jordan + Porter

Denver - Always in the hunt

Chiefs - Great Oline, great running game and one of the leagues most under rated QBs.

But now I cannot see a single dominant division...

AFC West Maybe?

Chargers - if last year was any sign, this is a styling - young team.

Raiders - Moss + Jordan + Porter

Denver - Always in the hunt

Chiefs - Great Oline, great running game and one of the leagues most under rated QBs.

866651[/snapback]

I believe AFC West is a very strong division. Last year, Chargers were 12-4 (they're more experienced now), Broncos 10-6 (But if the result of those three plays against JAC (Q's fumble), SD (Plummer's interception) and OAK (blocked FG) had been different, then we'd be talking about a better record), OAK now with Moss + Jordan + Porter, and I believe KC will rebound greatly from last year losing record.

Just my .02

:D

NFC South is the strongest division, top to bottom. Panthers and Falcons are both very good teams with good coaches. The Saints have as much talent as anyone, but the coaches stink. And the Bucs have good coaches but an older team.

Top to bottom though, I think that is the strongest division. AFC North, AFC South, and AFC West are all good too though. AFC West is actually very good, come to think of it.