[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones & Carson Palmer

DonVito

I have been pumping up these guys the entire offseason. I've been drafting these two in almost every league. I think these two will have breakout years but the hype is starting to spread. I have seen other sites and have read other articles that echo my expectations. By the end of August, Palmer will not be of great value either. I'd love to have Jones as my #2 RB in my big money league come late August, but it is not going to happen. Anyone else frustrated?

I think its hard to rank these RBs, of K. Jones- level...including McGahee, Julius, Kevin Jones, and a few others. I'm not sure why some people think Kevin Jones is going emerge as the best out of those, but I have heard a lot of 'hype' about that. We'll see I guess. I would actually take McGahee and Julius ahead of Kevin Jones, but time will tell. I hope you didn't draft Palmer as your starter though, he's a great #2 to store away, but I wouldn't want to put all my trust in him the first few weeks of the season.

...the hype is starting to spread.

869371[/snapback]

It's just gonna get worse. The FantasyGuru mag has Jones and Palmer #4 and #9 at there respective positions.

That is way too high for both of them.  I hope someone in my league takes K. Jones as the 4th RB.

870176[/snapback]

I agree. These guys were getting 'pumped up' last season too.

I have been pumping up these guys the entire offseason. I've been drafting these two in almost every  league. I think these two will have breakout years but the hype is starting to spread. I have seen other sites and have read other articles that echo my expectations. By the end of August, Palmer will not be of great value either. I'd love to have Jones as my #2 RB in my big money league come late August, but it is not going to happen. Anyone else frustrated?

869371[/snapback]

Both could have breakout years, but if you talk about how much you think they will (especially around your league mates), you only have yourself to blame. Too many FF owners think Jones is going be great this year for you to hope for him to drop to a #2 RB spot.