[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make a prediction about the coming College Footbal

DonVito

I hope you're right!

I'll be at the opener in Pitt. this weekend to check them out...  9-2 seems like a stretch to me, but in a year or two the Irish will be back!

956773[/snapback]

Oh yeah!

One of my favorite stories is that some of the players transferred out because in a meeting with the coach some were saying "if this play had gone this way we'd have been 8-3."

Weis's response: you guys are a 6-6 team. I read it in the papers.

I liked Ty, but not his excuses. I wish him well, except when the Huskies play ND this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning to all of college football: Be Afraid Of Charlie Weis. Be Very Afraid.

9-2. Loss in the Big House & USC. But if they pull the upset in Michigan, all bets are off.

" I can guarantee a substantial schematic advantage, every week."

-Charlie Weis and his 4 Super Bowl Rings.

893392[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Home opener is next, followed by a winnable game at Washington and a tough challenge at Purdue.

A Bye Week, then a can't be missed game of #1 USC @ #? ND - get the ambush ready.

Be Afraid Of Charlie Weis. Be Very Afraid.

• 2 months later...
The Penn State defense returns to Linebacker U status and the Nittany Lions give JoePa a Big Ten title in his last year as head coach.

878175[/snapback]

Still laughing at my prediction? Wow, who would have thought that Joe Pa would be the one laughing right now? OK, so they share the Big 10, but they'll enjoy the BCS bid. Just hoping that the last part is not true! WE ARE.....PENN STATE!!!!!

Still laughing at my prediction?  Wow, who would have thought that Joe Pa would be the one laughing right now?  OK, so they share the Big 10, but they'll enjoy the BCS bid.  Just hoping that the last part is not true!  WE ARE.....PENN STATE!!!!!

1160836[/snapback]

Congrats on an outstanding season, i hope Penn St returns to a year in, year out powerhouse, will make for some great Big 10 football.

I'm hoping you guys land Miami in the Orange Bowl and we get Notre Dame in the Fiesta, wow!!! That would make for some GREAT BOWLS.

Congrats on an outstanding season, i hope Penn St returns to a year in, year out powerhouse, will make for some great Big 10 football.

I'm hoping you guys land Miami in the Orange Bowl and we get Notre Dame in the Fiesta, wow!!! That would make for some GREAT BOWLS.

1160846[/snapback]

Thanks for the congrats, mighty big coming from such a big rival. Nice win at the Big House today as well. That's where we let our undefeated season go with no time left on the clock. :D

They should be strong for some time to come now. Robinson is the old man on the offense, and the defense is still relatively young, so we should have a good core for a few years to come. Joe Pa can still recruit, so we need him to stick around! :D

T'would be some excellent bowl games for sure if it turns out that way. I am still kind of hoping for some possible upsets to really mess up the BCS. Lets go Fresno St., UCLA, and A&M!!! I am no BCS expert, but there has to still be some outside chance of PSU getting to the Rose Bowl. :D

darn, I love Big 10 football!! :D

I am still kind of hoping for some possible upsets to really mess up the BCS.  Lets go Fresno St., UCLA, and A&M!!!  I am no BCS expert, but there has to still be some outside chance of PSU getting to the Rose Bowl.  :D

darn, I love Big 10 football!! :D

1160937[/snapback]

You may get your wish. Penn St sits at #4 in the BCS, Miami lost #3 in the BCS and Fresno is up on #1 USC 21-10 :D

Even with a USC or Texas loss, i think #5 LSU would jump Penn St with a win against Auburn in the SEC championship game.

• 3 weeks later...
Vince Young is a great athlete, but a horrible quaterback.  Still I think Texas will beat OU this year, but loose two or three more games.

It pains me to type this, but Texas A&M will be the team to beat in the Big 12.

874056[/snapback]

Perch... say it isn't so!