[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember The Titans FFL is looking for members

bigleplowski

I am looking for serious/competitive and active members for my latest fantasy football league. I am trying to put the best league together that I possibly can (no quitters welcome). I have been running leagues for 10 years now and they have been successful. If you are interested in joining please email me at dawgpounder92@msn.com to get the password and League ID# for the league. The leagues are on yahoo at http://fantasysports.yahoo.com and they are free of charge. If you do not have a yahoo ID you will have to sign up for one first before joining. This is a 12 team league with an autodraft so you will have to list the players in order that you want them. I also use the performance scoring system (1 pt for every 10 yards rush/rec) & (1 pt for every 25 yards passing). Also, once the league is full we will do the draft immediately. Please do not join if you feel you cannot make a commitment to the league.

Please email me at dawgpounder92@msn.com and tell me a little about yourself as well as your Fantasy Football Experience.