[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice job Dumbass

redneckzombie

OK, I've just signed up for my yearly HUDDLE subscription, and the first thing I see is the new QB rankings. I see Tom Brady is going to struggle without his longtime OC Romeo Crenell?!?!? I hope this isn't the kind of in-depth research I can look forward to this year, because it's no help if 'The Huddle' has somehow forgotten that Charlie Wiess was the OC. Romeo, the DC. Yes, Brady is without him, and could struggle without his longtime coach who departed for Notre Dame. I just expect more acurate information from a site that I just ponied up the dough for, to help me with my fantasy research. Charlie OC...Romeo DC...Charlie ND...Romeo CLE.

I'll chalk this one up to the preseason. It's all about getting ready for the regular season, right folks?

OK, I've just signed up for my yearly HUDDLE subscription, and the first thing I see is the new QB rankings. I see Tom Brady is going to struggle without his longtime OC Romeo Crenell?!?!? I hope this isn't the kind of in-depth research I can look forward to this year, because it's no help if 'The Huddle' has somehow forgotten that Charlie Wiess was the OC. Romeo, the DC. Yes, Brady is without him, and could struggle without his longtime coach who departed for Notre Dame. I just expect more acurate information from a site that I just ponied up the dough for, to help me with my fantasy research. Charlie OC...Romeo DC...Charlie ND...Romeo CLE.

I'll chalk this one up to the preseason. It's all about getting ready for the regular season, right folks?

870954[/snapback]

So of the 327 player writeups, you find an obvious mistake I made even though even you knew exactly what I meant to say. And even though Weis was reported in our news and in our peice on coaching changes and even though I wrote up in other places about the changes in NE, you honestly think I had no idea who Weis and Crennel are and were? Both coordinators left and I jotted down the wrong one.

I was even correct about Weis starting as OC in 2000.

This is amazing in so many ways.

870954[/snapback]

Your yearly subscription. Nice first post. Welcome.

870954[/snapback]

Go screw yourself you moron.

870954[/snapback]

You better hope your last name ain't Ant, Adam. :D