[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F'n Rosenhaus

kcmast

So another player hires Rosenhaus and is going to hold out. Please, please, please, owners do not pay any of these guys! I refer to the Packers as "we", but I'd rather be without Jackson than let Rosenhaus get his way. The NFL needs to get rid of him and the only way is for teams to let his guys sit.

I thought you actually had to play and perform well all season before you hold out... I guess Grady didnt get the memo.

And with people saying Javon Walker should get a new contract after last year... What about the previous years before last? He should pay the packers back for all those dropped balls before last season. What bothers me the most is that this non-sense is going on in the mecca of football, during what could be Brett Favre's last season... Could you imagine being the a-holes that sat out for more money during Favre's last year?

I hope Rosenhaus gets hit by a bus and dies slow!!!!!

871997[/snapback]

You cant really blame Rosenhaus for the holdouts... Its his job to get players more and more money, which also gets him more and more money. Football players job description is to put up numbers and win games. Rosenhaus' job is to get his players more money. I don't blame Rosenhaus, I blame the players.

You cant really blame Rosenhaus for the holdouts... Its his job to get players more and more money, which also gets him more and more money.  Football players job description is to put up numbers and win games.  Rosenhaus' job is to get his players more money.  I don't blame Rosenhaus, I blame the players.

872218[/snapback]

Guess that means you can't blame the hitman who pulls the trigger since he is just doing his job ... :D

That logic makes a little more sense with your statement, but I don't quite buy the whole I'm just doing my job bit. There is blame on both parties involved if not more (owners, GM's, players assoc., etc., etc.)