[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank God for newbies

pedroz13

IMHO all you "vets" with 1000's of posts need to get off your fat asses and get out and enjoy the real world instead of wasting your life away in cyberspace.

872055[/snapback]

You really know how to hurt a guy.

Moran.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it's got cache baby.  It's got cache up the yin yang!

872221[/snapback]

:D

Speaking of Mickey Mantle, I saw a baseball signed by him today in Detroit that said "The last f*ckin ball in N.O."

They were asking $15,000 for it. :D

Edited by Puddy

And Mr. Edway, eat some assmud, Megan Fox newbie.

872070[/snapback]

skins, stop trying to justify yourself to the tool.  It only encourages them.

872095[/snapback]

Not sure what you mean, WV.

IMHO all you "vets" with 1000's of posts need to get off your fat asses and get out and enjoy the real world instead of wasting your life away in cyberspace.

872055[/snapback]

I'm not fat.

872227[/snapback]

Yeah Im not Fat either :D

I'm so thankful for people who correct thehuddle's mistakes.  If the inspired newbie hadn't created that ultra-witty topic, I would never have known that Romeo Crennel was indeed the DC and not the OC of New England.  What a HUGE mistake on the part of 'TheHuddle' for that gigantic blunder.  Its something so monumental in my fantasy preparations that I might as well have thrown in the towel for the entire season had the correction not been made.  I am sure DMD really appreciates newbies coming on and calling him a 'dumbass' on a post.  Newbies...god bless'em.

871696[/snapback]

member#4,000+= f'n newbie :D:D

This is your protoypical newbie asstard. We have an abundance of them every year. Because they are new here, they feel the need to fight their insecurities by bashing those who have been here for a long time. He'll be in the Fantasy Advice Forum in October asking stooopid WDIS questions and begging for some "veteran" advice.

This is your protoypical newbie asstard. We have an abundance of them every year. Because they are new here, they feel the need to fight their insecurities by bashing those who have been here for a long time. He'll be in the Fantasy Advice Forum in October asking stooopid WDIS questions and begging for some "veteran" advice.

872916[/snapback]

Oh how I long for 1998 when I was that asstard. :D

872055[/snapback]

This is just plain stupid.

These vets with the thousands of posts are the one's that bring all sorts of local tidbits to The Huddle, that have been playing this game for year's and provide excellent advice to FF newbies (not just Huddle newbies) in the advice forums.. when they take the time to find it, and generally are one of the main reasons that The Huddle is consistently voted one of the top fantasy football sites.

As stated, many of the long time mebers here treat this place with a sense of community, and it is not that hard to break into that community. Post quality information on the NFL board, provide godo insight and thought out advice on the Advice Forum, and, share some interesting anecdotes or funny jokes in the Tailgate, or, iof you're feeling frisky, and have a thick skin, jump into the political, religion/science and other debates in the Tailgate.

It is the leeches (very different than lurkers) that only post to complain about the very people providing the information they use that need to be rustled out.

I just came inside from a nice boat ride on Smith Mountain Lake and while drinking my bloody marry I noticed this newbie dumbass.

872114[/snapback]

He's lying, when he says a nice boat ride on Smith Mountain Lake while drinking a bloody marry. He really means playing in the creek behind his house with his new toy boat while drinking Kool Aid. Trust me I catch this guy laying in his creek trying to catch crawdads and drinking a big glass of Kool Aid all the time. :D

He's lying, when he says a nice boat ride on Smith Mountain Lake while drinking a bloody marry. He really means playing in the creek behind his house with his new toy boat while drinking Kool Aid. Trust me I catch this guy laying in his creek trying to catch crawdads and drinking a big glass of Kool Aid all the time. :D

873090[/snapback]

:D:D:D What a jerk! :D:D:D