[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank God for newbies

pedroz13

You know, I never got treated like a newbie when I came here. I lurked for a while, barely posting for a year. I figured if I were joining someone elses club, I'd learn the written and unwritten rules before pizzing in the punch.

Thats exactlly how i feel, everyone has been extremely polite and nice to me since I joined (could have something to do with the fact that I respect all of your opinions and value the huddle and this message board tremedously) Thanks to all that have welcomed me, and I promise it will be a long time till my witty smart a** side comes out :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats exactlly how i feel, everyone has been extremely polite and nice to me since I joined (could have something to do with the fact that I respect all of your opinions and value the huddle and this message board tremedously)  Thanks to all that have welcomed me, and I promise it will be a long time till my witty smart a** side comes out  :D

873595[/snapback]

Feel free to bring it out in the Tailgate.... just be ready for some witty smarta$$ replies.

Thats exactlly how i feel, everyone has been extremely polite and nice to me since I joined (could have something to do with the fact that I respect all of your opinions and value the huddle and this message board tremedously)  Thanks to all that have welcomed me, and I promise it will be a long time till my witty smart a** side comes out  :D

873595[/snapback]

You have to be a witty smartass to live in Topeka. :D:D

Actually, I think this thread got started in response to this thread.  Ahh, the smell of stupid newbies in the afternoon. . .

873977[/snapback]

It smells like...VICTORY. :D

Must be a full moon or something... :D

873595[/snapback]

Shut up, newbie!

Speak only when you're spoken to, and GET BACK IN THE BOX! :D

(kidding)

Man... that chessmaster guy's post count went up in a hurry. Did he really want to debate someone on a message board, and yet he was calling personal attacks out of bounds? He's got a lot to learn about the internet. :D

He really misjudged the battlefield thinking he could have a prim and proper "debate-off" about Chris Brown's similarities to LdT.

Look who's back:

visiting this forum: Big John, G3-175SE, Chief Dick, max, Skrappy1, Swampnuts, Ralph Furley, Caveman_Nick, CaptainHook, rattsass, seminoles, Scourge, Shotgun Messiahs, Buffalo Wings, The Irish Doggy, DMD, dread, Gators

:D  :D  :D Atomic, that is OUTSTANDING!!  I would like your permission to use that link in my American History classes.  (7th graders would greatly benefit). Thank you! :D

:D

874052[/snapback]

You absolutely have my permission to leech that flash movie from the website I am in no way affiliated with. :D

I have nothing to do with that site or movie... I'm just an ordinary guy with a URL.

Look who's back:

visiting this forum: Big John, G3-175SE, Chief Dick, max, Skrappy1, Swampnuts, Ralph Furley, Caveman_Nick, CaptainHook, rattsass, seminoles, Scourge, Shotgun Messiahs, Buffalo Wings, The Irish Doggy, DMD, dread, Gators

874240[/snapback]

:D

There is another idiot newbie popping off about racism in The Tailgate.  It's even funnier.  What would we do in early July without the newbs to point and laugh at?

874469[/snapback]

Let me guess, Don vito? I didn't know that whiggas were a race?