[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank God for newbies

pedroz13

I'm so thankful for people who correct thehuddle's mistakes. If the inspired newbie hadn't created that ultra-witty topic, I would never have known that Romeo Crennel was indeed the DC and not the OC of New England. What a HUGE mistake on the part of 'TheHuddle' for that gigantic blunder. Its something so monumental in my fantasy preparations that I might as well have thrown in the towel for the entire season had the correction not been made. I am sure DMD really appreciates newbies coming on and calling him a 'dumbass' on a post. Newbies...god bless'em.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so thankful for people who correct thehuddle's mistakes.  If the inspired newbie hadn't created that ultra-witty topic, I would never have known that Romeo Crennel was indeed the DC and not the OC of New England.  What a HUGE mistake on the part of 'TheHuddle' for that gigantic blunder.  Its something so monumental in my fantasy preparations that I might as well have thrown in the towel for the entire season had the correction not been made.  I am sure DMD really appreciates newbies coming on and calling him a 'dumbass' on a post.  Newbies...god bless'em.

871696[/snapback]

you really nailed it , due to DMD's lofty position around here , " Mr. Dumbass" would have been much more appropriate :D

I'm so thankful for people who correct thehuddle's mistakes.  If the inspired newbie hadn't created that ultra-witty topic, I would never have known that Romeo Crennel was indeed the DC and not the OC of New England.  What a HUGE mistake on the part of 'TheHuddle' for that gigantic blunder.  Its something so monumental in my fantasy preparations that I might as well have thrown in the towel for the entire season had the correction not been made.  I am sure DMD really appreciates newbies coming on and calling him a 'dumbass' on a post.  Newbies...god bless'em.

871696[/snapback]

I think it's important to initiate a buddy system for all newbies. All posts must be PM'd and reviewed by their buddy before it can be posted. We can also be responsible for teaching them Huddle jargon (but only one word per week, until they prove they can use it in the proper context). Without this process all newbies may end up being momo fektards, morans and/or slows with a hugh inferiority complex.

I think it's important to initiate a buddy system for all newbies.  All posts must be PM'd and reviewed by their buddy before it can be posted.  We can also be responsible for teaching them Huddle jargon (but only one word per week, until they prove they can use it in the proper context).  Without this process all newbies may end up being momo fektards, morans and/or slows with a hugh inferiority complex.

871708[/snapback]

Do you mean something like a "Puddy Buddy" :D

I think it's important to initiate a buddy system for all newbies.  All posts must be PM'd and reviewed by their buddy before it can be posted.  We can also be responsible for teaching them Huddle jargon (but only one word per week, until they prove they can use it in the proper context).  Without this process all newbies may end up being momo fektards, morans and/or slows with a hugh inferiority complex.

871708[/snapback]

:D

:D That has some caché baby :D

871888[/snapback]

Always use the buddy system (especially with the SI swimsuit models :D ). It could be like Big Brothers, Big Sisters...

Here's my ad campaign:

HUDDLERS:

You could sponsor a newb for less than what it takes to buy a water at your home stadium. Please help us save those who can't save themselves. Only you can prevent moran posts! :D

Since I stopped posting at the huddle in 2003 and then came back with a new name in 05, am I still a newbie?

If you change your huddler name do you lose your huddle tenure?  :D

871889[/snapback]

Yes. Newbie.

Since I stopped posting at the huddle in 2003 and then came back with a new name in 05, am I still a newbie?

If you change your huddler name do you lose your huddle tenure?  :D

871889[/snapback]

You have to spend the night with the sheep... again.

Ouch, and I heard the initiation had changed.  Someone in the tailgate said there is a battery involved now... :D

871945[/snapback]

IMHO all you "vets" with 1000's of posts need to get off your fat asses and get out and enjoy the real world instead of wasting your life away in cyberspace.

IMHO all you "vets" with 1000's of posts need to get off your fat asses and get out and enjoy the real world instead of wasting your life away in cyberspace.

872055[/snapback]

'Et tu Brute ? :D

I have never actually been in cyberspace, although i frequently surf the web :D

872055[/snapback]

Off to sail with a buddy in the Chesapeake. And check my sigline for the new initiation info. And Mr. Edway, eat some assmud, Megan Fox newbie.

872055[/snapback]

You know, I never got treated like a newbie when I came here. I lurked for a while, barely posting for a year. I figured if I were joining someone elses club, I'd learn the written and unwritten rules before pizzing in the punch.

The reason Kate Middleton newbie tools like you get treated as such, is because you come in here full of pizz and vinegar thinking you'll be treated like the regulars, and you'll change things to make it so. You don't know who these people are, and since anyone is MR BIG on a message board and won't give you a bloody nose, you don't bother to treat this for what it is: a community, like a local bar or neighborhood hangout, with regulars and idiocyncracies.

skins, stop trying to justify yourself to the tool. It only encourages them.

872055[/snapback]

I just came inside from a nice boat ride on Smith Mountain Lake and while drinking my bloody marry I noticed this newbie dumbass.