[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A little help with Shelton.

PantherDave

After transferring to Louisville from Florida State following the 2001 season, Shelton had two outstanding seasons with the Cardinals. Shelton rushed for 1,728 yards and 30 touchdowns, which ranks second in school history. The product of Bryan Station High School averaged 5.5 yards per carry for his career, which is fourth in the school annals. He also finished with seven 100-yard games during his tenure.

Thanks Spain-I was to lazy to go digging, and it was bugging me,a s I couldn't remember if I dreamed it or if it was fact. Former FSU product-thanks again.

872058[/snapback]

No problem. Shelton actually grew up in Lexington so I am sure there was some pressure for him to go to UK. Well, if UK actually had any football fans there would have been some pressure... :D