[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better year: Greenwood or Wong?

Who do you think gets more tackles?

I know in a 3-4 1 ILB does better than the other. In Houston it was more balance though than other teams. Is it the RILB or the LILB?

I cannot seem to get a read for which one is filling in for Sharper and which one for Foreman. And further which one will in turn have better stats.

I am concerned that Greenwood has only played the SAM before and that Wong hasn't played much ILB.

Edited by Darrell Green

I am concerned that Greenwood has only played the SAM before and that Wong hasn't played much ILB.

872094[/snapback]

Actually Wong's best years came playing in the middle during his days in Minnesota:

Year Team G Total Tckl Ast Sacks Int Yds Avg Lg TD Pass Def 2000 Minnesota Vikings 16 112 84.0 28 2 2 28 14.0 14 0 2 2001 Minnesota Vikings 16 98  83.0 15 3 1 27 27.0 27 1 3 

Greenwood is by far the better LB and in the best situation to make tackles, which is what scores the most consistant points.

872495[/snapback]

However, even though Wong has more playing time in the middle, like Sarge said, Greenwood should put up the better number

Edited by Ziachild007