[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

California League w/ Live Draft Looking for Owners

eharaga

We currently have 8 owners, and are looking for four additional owners for a LOCAL Northern California League. We require all owners to attend the LIVE draft (date to be determined); I have gotten 5 responses from various posts over the weekend, which I have just emailed a copy of the rules to this morning. The first 4 that respond, are in.....Once we get the full 12 teams, and all agree on the buy-in, we will determine the draft date and time. The draft will be held at my restaurant/lounge here in downtown San Jose (Fahrenheit Ultra Lounge). I will supply the beer/alcohol, on the house (since we are a bar), and we will most likely just order some pizza from next door for food...Should be a fun draft....So let me know. Email me at eric@ei8htgroup.com for rules or additional information.

Thank you,

Eric J. Haraga